Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:10 AM

Author Topic: Rule updates  (Read 9659 times)

Offline Senator

Rule updates
« on: December 06, 2016, 07:57 PM »
Due to the recent cases and confusion about the map rules, we've made some updates to the rule page.

Map agreement:
Big maps are allowed but both players need to agree on the map. Each scheme's default map size is mentioned in the rules. If you pick a custom sized map without informing the opponent, the opponent has the right to request a default sized map at the start of the game.

- If the scheme has manual worm placement, you must make the request before the first turn of the game and then interrupt the game.
- If the scheme has random worm placement, you must make the request before the second turn of the game and then interrupt the game.

Avoiding:
Avoiding a player/clan is not allowed. Avoiding is when you look for TUS but refuse to play against a specific opponent. Avoiding is also when you look for regular TUS but then refuse to play a specific scheme. After you have found out the opponent's scheme pick, you must play the game. If you want to play only specific schemes, you must make this clear when looking for TUS (for example "TUS BnG anyone?" or "TUS defaults anyone?").

If a player/clan is avoiding you, you can post the logs or screenshots on the complaint forum and ask for permission to report a free win. If mods agree, you can report a free win and the opponent has one week to play the game. You must arrange the game in the game/complaint thread. Mods can give more time or void the free win if needed.

Keep in mind that a free win is more like a match challenge than a punishment and the game is supposed to be played at a later time. Therefore you don't need to have conclusive proof of avoiding.

Offline Korydex

Re: Rule updates
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 08:06 PM »
offtopic:
plz change that stupid f**king BattleRaceCup to a proper scheme like this one: https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1806/

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 12:12 AM »
Good updates,

What's happening with the Roper zook 1st rule then? I see many of you have been talking about it recently.

Offline Free

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 12:25 AM »
Good updates,

What's happening with the Roper zook 1st rule then? I see many of you have been talking about it recently.

THIS!

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 12:28 AM »
that

Offline Kradie

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 01:05 AM »
Replace roper with ZaR Roper, problem solved.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Online xSniperx

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 01:07 AM »

lol not

Offline Peja

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 07:00 AM »
Kradie still has plans of replacing ttrr with zarpumpsketball

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 07:21 AM »

Qtf is that? Any good?

Offline Senator

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 09:09 AM »

I asked some players who participated in that cup. 10 players said they prefer the cup scheme and 3 players said they would stick to the current TUS scheme. Maybe we should have a poll with the whole community :P

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 09:27 AM »

I asked some players who participated in that cup. 10 players said they prefer the cup scheme and 3 players said they would stick to the current TUS scheme. Maybe we should have a poll with the whole community :P

I haven't tried that scheme yet, what are the other differences except different in zook 1st?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2016, 03:20 PM »

Qtf is that? Any good?

It's basically BNG, where you attack from rope. Walrus just renamed it from ZaR BNG to zarpumpsketball.

If there's going to be any poll, add zar roper :P

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline RIP

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 03:21 PM »

Roper need a fix rules, i thinking also.the first player receives a clear advantage.  Or poll or just Both players must take the same position in a hide or on the select of the first player. and after the attack to take a similar position. and then we have the same complexity of the first move with a bazooka for both players.
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2016, 03:31 PM »
Roper needs a fix. Replace it with with surf-fly-wxw pls!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2016, 03:48 PM »
It's basically BNG, where you attack from rope. Walrus just renamed it from ZaR BNG to zarpumpsketball.

If there's going to be any poll, add zar roper :P
Zarpumpsketball is closer to darts than zar bng, way to try and take credit for the greatest scheme of the last 5 years that I created.  It doesn't even use zooks, how could it be ZaR bng???

Zarpumpsketball is a game of daring, guile, and grace.  If you've never thrown a underhand double reverse follow pumpsketball for double points, you really havent lived.