Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:50 PM

Author Topic: HAL is released  (Read 9260 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: HAL is released
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 07:12 PM »
Happened alot to me before, my adversary win 1 trl and jump away...
Had to be 2 games, MI have ever explained this?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 07:23 PM »
The default rule on leagues with more than one scheme is that you play 2 games, one pick for each player, everything else can be done on agreement.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 04:41 PM »
HAL sucks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2012, 09:37 AM »
You're being very positive lately aren't you Ray?

C'mon man, if you don't like the HAL schemes, fine, just don't play for it. No need to start nagging at it every opportunity you get.

Offline Ray

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2012, 07:54 PM »
Just explain me this: why the heck do I get points for this "league" when I'm not even participating in it? In fact, I hate everything that's inside that league and I wouldn't want anyone to think that I played a single game in this league!

Why do I get statistics for something I don't do? Why am I getting connected to something I hate from all my heart? Explain it to me!

Offline HHC

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2012, 08:11 PM »
Stop being a drama queen lol.

Is there anyone who cares that you don't like hysteria? If you don't wanna play it, that's your call. But your presence or absence doesn't really refrain other people from playing it or appreciate it as a fun scheme.

All that aside, the ratings are now seperated. There's a seperate HAL Hysteria and HAL Aerial rating. See MI's posts.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2012, 10:25 PM »
i hate hysteria, but i love aerial, thats why am playing hal. u dont need to play it and u dont need to blame this league. just dont participe mate :)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2012, 04:00 AM »
He missed the post where explains that HAL moved to its own league without affecting Classic.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Ray

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2012, 05:45 AM »
That's good.

I'm not being a drama queen, I asked you to explain something to me that made 0 sense. Now one more thing, MI, mind doing a backward update so that even that one little game for my HAL glory list is removed? That would be awesome. :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2012, 12:03 AM »
The point we're trying to make is that when you play an Elite game, you should come to TUS and report Elite! That's it. Things like TEL Elite and Classic Elite created confusions, specially for new comers. We could have many leagues and keep simplicity if all of them feed on one scheme.

Lmfao, not trying to be rude, but this sounds like all the shitty developers that want to dumb down, simplify and casualize each and every game. People meet in AG and people are capable of deciding if they wanna play (to go with your example) TEL or Classic elite. Instead when reporting you should ask the player: Which scheme, then a new window/page whatever pops up and you can simply ask them if it was a TEL or a Classic match, with little flashy "?" signs to show what are the differences. Don't get me wrong I am not angry or something it just made me laugh that I see the same pattern here in this niche game and it's league. xD

I am all for simplifying the "process?" (not sure what's so hard to know if you played TEL or a Classic Elite) but don't hurt the players that are actually capable of communicating with their opponents.

And for newcomers, just create a bloody guide to your league and site, don't let newly registered people report games before they have gone through the tour of your site, it can't be that hard to explain the difference between 2 leagues with the same scheme, my god. ;)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:05 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2012, 06:41 AM »
You are looking at the concept league-based and it is not hard to know what game were played, TEL or Classic Elite, true. We're looking at it scheme-based. We have identical schemes in different leagues. Your Elite rank should represent your Elite skills. If you want to know some player's skill in an specific scheme, which league you'd go after?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Peja

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2012, 07:27 AM »
If you want to know some player's skill in an specific scheme, which league you'd go after?
just a matter from which point you look at it. some people may think its the classic league stats because it shows your skills  compared to a bigger amount of players. (possible inaccuracy because people are forced to play schemes which they dont want/ are used to).
other may think its the seperate league like tel because people cant be forced to play in it. in this case your points are based in your games vs other scheme specialicsts, but its not related to the other players who dont like the scheme/ are used to.

well basicly it sounds a bit useless  for me to built up 2 different kind of stats for an individual scheme but on the other hand the combination of these 2 elite stats is maybe the best indicator of skills we can get. because it covers a larger field than any single stats could ever create.

Offline mae

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 06:28 PM »
Gj, but remove hyst from classic too !
I dont know what the love is HAL
but i love your sign xD
I love Cats! xD

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56 PM »
aerial? I love aerial :) who yet likes aerial join X2a aerial POWA community  https://www.tus-wa.com/groups/X2a/  :)