Forums
April 25, 2024, 07:27 PM

Author Topic: TEL will be disabled.  (Read 14936 times)

Offline SPW

Re: TEL will be disabled.
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2012, 01:06 PM »
TuS would be perfect with:

TUS-Default League [TDL] - (Elite, T17, BnG, Hysteria) - each one pick - Season: 1 month - Playofs Top 4 / 8 - Limit 30 / max. 4 games same opponent / Win-%: 50.

TUS-Roper League [TRL] - (TTRR, Roper, Shopper, WxW) - each one pick - Season: 1 month - Playofs Top 4 / 8 - Limit 30 /  max. 4 games same opponent / Win-%: 50.

TUS-Champions League [TUS] - (Elite, TTRR, T17, Roper, BnG, Shopper, Hysteria, WxW) - each one pick - Season: 1 month - Playofs Top 8 - Limit 30 / max. 4 games same opponent / Win-%: 50.

TUS-Free League [TFL] - (with all schemes / modds in the world exept the "Top 8") - each one pick - Season: 3 or 4 month - Playoffs Top 4 or 8 - Limit 30 / max. 10 games same opponent / Win-%: 40

--> TUS-Rotated League: Cancelled.

System for all: Current one.

Thas my little shit for it. :)

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2012, 01:36 PM »
TuS would be perfect with:

TUS-Default League [TDL] - (Elite, T17, BnG, Hysteria) - each one pick - Season: 1 month - Playofs Top 4 / 8 - Limit 30 / max. 4 games same opponent / Win-%: 50.

TUS-Roper League [TRL] - (TTRR, Roper, Shopper, WxW) - each one pick - Season: 1 month - Playofs Top 4 / 8 - Limit 30 /  max. 4 games same opponent / Win-%: 50.

TUS-Champions League [TUS] - (Elite, TTRR, T17, Roper, BnG, Shopper, Hysteria, WxW) - each one pick - Season: 1 month - Playofs Top 8 - Limit 30 / max. 4 games same opponent / Win-%: 50.

TUS-Free League [TFL] - (with all schemes / modds in the world exept the "Top 8") - each one pick - Season: 3 or 4 month - Playoffs Top 4 or 8 - Limit 30 / max. 10 games same opponent / Win-%: 40

--> TUS-Rotated League: Cancelled.

System for all: Current one.

Thas my little shit for it. :)

>>>Lol. Good idea. Signed

Offline nino

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2012, 02:36 PM »
good idea indeed SPW.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2012, 05:09 PM »
blablablablablabla (a idea that i agree with)

but, shouldnt be TFL seasons 2 months long? I think we should give it a try... we have to wait 4 months to play PO so people play free league the first 2 months and the other 2 months... :s
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline avirex

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2012, 07:23 PM »
thats your perfect league SPW....

but i doubt it appeals to majority.

i dont think hyst should be (in any league) mixed in with default schemes...

and shoppa should not be in with roper... etc.

Offline SPW

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2012, 10:09 PM »
Yea true Avi, that would be good for me but also for others cause there is everything you wish.

The problem is, I dont see any reason to keep playing worms exept "my schemes". I dont like to rope but I'm still a good wormer, just exept roping. But where can I play league games in the future? I dont like classic, opponent picking rope schemes, obv. Now I can play trl because of hysteria, but whats after? So a default league would help here and I know there are many others thinking like me.

At the moment CF is inactive too so I dont have a chance to get some clanner picks playing - 2v2 anyway not the same. I'm bored but I want to play worms.

@Hyst / Shopper. But better like that than the other way. Dont see any other solution. Imo Hyst and Shopper are well placed in the "Champions-League". Word "Classic" showed off anyway. And the reason is simple. Many players just like shopper and hysteria, so the samplesize of players making it to an important scheme.

Offline HHC

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2012, 10:32 PM »
Dunno SPW. I feel your pain, but I don't believe in a rope-only league tbh. A default league could still work cause there's more schemes/more diversity. I believe a TTRR/WxW/Roper league is in essence just another TRL. Activity will dwindle after the first season IMO.

I'm personally more in favour of a division between the REAL classic schemes & newer/lighter schemes. A league with Rope, BnG, Elite & TTRR (or something like that) for the e-penis players; and a league with Hyst, shopper, T17 and the popular freeleague schemes as 2nd league. I think that would keep more players interested in them, cause both of them have rope and non-rope schemes.
And a 3rd league to preserve TRL.

That's my preferred version  8)

Offline SPW

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2012, 10:51 PM »
That wouldnt solve "my" problem.

There are defaulters and there are ropers, its now and 6 years ago etc. And there are a group of good allrounders but you can count them with two hands. Many good ropers having big leaks in defaults and other way. Some few are very top but where is the challenge? Picking and winning ttrr against me? Weird thought.

A lot of guys just play the other player pick just cause the have to, mostly without fun. So some ttrr are crap like hell and some bng just like a primitive war of egoism. Just because one guy love it and the other one hate it. There are a lot such matchups in classic league, so where is the sense in it? And on the other side. Its not nice too playing Elite and opponent just doing bad on purpose. Just for the points? Boring, longterm.

We would have better competiton by seperate it. And Allrounders may still play the "TUS-League" with all Top-Schemes included. At least we could give it a try. I know its like a revolution, but I think something must happen now - for the following years and a still active worms community! :)

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2012, 10:50 AM »
Add Elite to TRL then.

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2012, 09:35 AM »
soo cool spw

Offline Hussar

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2012, 09:56 AM »
That wouldnt solve "my" problem.

There are defaulters and there are ropers, its now and 6 years ago etc. And there are a group of good allrounders but you can count them with two hands. Many good ropers having big leaks in defaults and other way. Some few are very top but where is the challenge? Picking and winning ttrr against me? Weird thought.

A lot of guys just play the other player pick just cause the have to, mostly without fun. So some ttrr are crap like hell and some bng just like a primitive war of egoism. Just because one guy love it and the other one hate it. There are a lot such matchups in classic league, so where is the sense in it? And on the other side. Its not nice too playing Elite and opponent just doing bad on purpose. Just for the points? Boring, longterm.

We would have better competiton by seperate it. And Allrounders may still play the "TUS-League" with all Top-Schemes included. At least we could give it a try. I know its like a revolution, but I think something must happen now - for the following years and a still active worms community! :)

i Want This Revolution !!!!!!!

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2012, 11:35 PM »
Bring back TEL over the summer. (activity boost)

Thanks.

Offline Ninja

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2012, 12:15 AM »
I like spw opinion, would be nice!

if there was a poll I'd say yes!!!!
ツ|ÑIiNjä|`LwS ツ - "Se eu fosse um cara diferente, sabe la como eu seria!"

"If i were a different guy, who knows how i would be"

Offline Camper

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2012, 02:38 PM »
ME WANTS TEL BACK!

Offline Wojtes

• Poland Poland
  • Let's the go, little gays!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2012, 10:20 PM »
Due to constant activity drop in TEL, we've decided to disable it after the current season. Ideas about improving TEL or what to do with such cases are welcome.

Here I am writing a post 'cause i didnt write any lately. Do not get me wrong! I'm playing quite few years online. Explain to me short TEL. pm  or there at forum. I guess i'd have to admit im a bit of a newbie of this TUS stuff, but DEFINITELY not in gameplay of WA.
Wojt3s