Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:01 PM

Author Topic: TRL Team17 league started!  (Read 7084 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

TRL Team17 league started!
« on: December 13, 2021, 04:22 PM »
TRL season 29 started!

Official scheme for this season is Deadcode's Team17. The default terrain style is IICC. Can be changed upon agreement. The season length is 3 month since we're hitting the new year.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: TRL Team17 league started!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 05:29 PM »
Kewl! :)

So, by IICC, you mean it's not bo1?

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Online Lupastic

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 05:53 PM »
omg yeah oO long matches..?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 06:13 PM »
IICC stands for Island-Island-Cavern-Cavern style. Matches are bo1. IICC is in case of draws or if players agree to play bo3 as one much.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 06:03 AM »
Good luck.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 03:46 PM »
Are we allowed to play a bo1 and start with cavern plz ?

Online Lupastic

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 04:33 PM »

there are a couple of matches uploaded already like that :D being played in bo1 cavern. dunno why, that's not the pattern that Monkeyisland wrote..

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2021, 05:12 PM »

there are a couple of matches uploaded already like that :D being played in bo1 cavern. dunno why, that's not the pattern that Monkeyisland wrote..

Its should be allowed play in cave too. And scheme should be tus scheme  :-X

Offline Senator

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2021, 05:28 PM »

Island (and IICC pattern) is just default if players can't agree on cavern/island. The same way cavern is default in Allround league. Playing on island maps is still totally fine in Allround league.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2021, 05:36 PM »
I agree with Vok because he refuses to play the other scheme so if we could change scheme to the Tus one and Vok starts playen TRL too that would be great  :-\

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2021, 02:14 PM »
this should be island only and DC scheme IMO. Fear the donkey and armageddon!

Online Lupastic

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2022, 09:52 AM »
when the playoffs are starting, what difference does it make if a player is PO#1 and another player is PO#4 in this TRL? it means the #1 player can start the game, and has what advantage (if he has any)? as in allround league and TFL the player with higher seed has 3 picks, and the other player has 2.

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2022, 10:13 AM »
when the playoffs are starting, what difference does it make if a player is PO#1 and another player is PO#4 in this TRL? it means the #1 player can start the game, and has what advantage (if he has any)? as in allround league and TFL the player with higher seed has 3 picks, and the other player has 2.

That is why I don't try hard  :-[

the main prize is the respect in the hood  8)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 10:15 AM by GonZaLO »

Online Lupastic

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2022, 10:18 AM »
That is why I don't try hard  :-[

the main prize is the respect in the hood  8)

"Same old CJ, busta! Straight busta!"

Offline Echiko

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2022, 10:56 AM »
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.