Forums > Announcements

TTL started! (TUS Team17 League)

<< < (3/4) > >>

MonkeyIsland:
Islands is the default. Cavern on agreement.

Korydex:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on June 04, 2022, 10:25 AM ---Islands is the default. Cavern on agreement.

--- End quote ---
Caverns were default for the longest time and now it's island? Very strange decision to be honest

KinslayeR:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on June 02, 2022, 04:38 PM ---As requested, TUS Separate Team17 league started.

A side note:
TUS has so many leagues and I know it can be quite confusing. In the future all these leagues will be merged into one single league. (initial idea by M3ntal/TheKomodo) Until then, I'm creating these leagues to keep activity as much as it's possible.

--- End quote ---

Maybe that's the activity problem, you think there is less ppl playing so you creating new leagues, new schemes, new maps..

Back in years, there was 5 schemes, 10 maps and 21923% more activity than now. 

Nowadays ppl think that adding some moles,  extra lgbt maps and of course changing t17 to play island which is very gay imo, goin this way  soon we will add aquasheeps moles and other shit even to ttrr. 

But look, did it help activity? Coz I can still look same 5 clows playing some shitty schemes. 

vesuvio:
yes we should find ways to get new players somehow  :-\

Senator:

--- Quote from: Korydex on June 04, 2022, 01:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on June 04, 2022, 10:25 AM ---Islands is the default. Cavern on agreement.

--- End quote ---
Caverns were default for the longest time and now it's island? Very strange decision to be honest

--- End quote ---

It's just in this T17 league. In the Allround league cavern is the default. People who requested T17 league seem to be in favor of island maps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version