Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:43 PM

Author Topic: TTL started! (TUS Team17 League)  (Read 5001 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

TTL started! (TUS Team17 League)
« on: June 02, 2022, 04:38 PM »
As requested, TUS Separate Team17 league started.

A side note:
TUS has so many leagues and I know it can be quite confusing. In the future all these leagues will be merged into one single league. (initial idea by M3ntal/TheKomodo) Until then, I'm creating these leagues to keep activity as much as it's possible.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 04:42 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Zalo the moler

Re: TTL started! (TUS Team17 League)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 05:14 PM »
Wouldn't Team17 be flawlessly perfect if we could have unlimited moles there?, each time causing-27 dmg just like firepuch or dragon ball? Mole pushes are some of the most entertaining elements of WA.exe experience

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 05:19 PM »
Wouldn't Team17 be flawlessly perfect if we could have unlimited moles there?, each time causing-27 dmg just like firepuch or dragon ball? Mole pushes are some of the most entertaining elements of WA.exe experience

It's Team17, not Mole Shopper. ;)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 05:34 PM »
A good change is still a good change. Just like removing AFR from Shopper scheme, or changing bow's power in T17 from 2x 50 to 2x 22 hp. You are already pushing your opponents for free in Team17 with Firepunch and DragonBall. Why not have more precision in doing so + be able to throw moles up the hills to collect crates and do tiny attacks?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:41 PM by GonZaLO »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 05:49 PM »
Team17 is a well tested scheme. In order for mole (or any other change) to be added, we need to put that scheme into test.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Online vesuvio

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 05:49 PM »
NO :-\

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2022, 07:51 PM »
Which scheme are we using, Deadcode one or this? https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-2412/

Only island maps or someone can demand to play cave maps too?

Offline Senator

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2022, 08:17 PM »
It's Deadcode's scheme as marked here https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/?leagues;sort=league;desc

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2022, 09:51 PM »

My first ever original scheme I released was in Blame The Pixel times, a scheme for WWP only. It was called Moles n' Crates (MnC). It was more or less like you described, because it was a mixture of Team17 with Only Crates. Basically a Team17 game with custom crate probabilities, and Crate Shower equivalent wormpot.

The main weapon of the scheme was an infinite mole, useful to collect the numerous crates that are constantly spawning. The scheme was played on dual-layered caves (Team17 classic maps).

I can confirm that the mole fits very well in Team17. I played this scheme offline with friends and online a lot. But no one except myself hosted that scheme, I believe.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 09:57 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Echiko

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2022, 05:35 AM »
Guys nobody specified: islands yes or no? :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 05:56 AM by Echiko »
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2022, 10:25 AM »
Islands is the default. Cavern on agreement.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2022, 01:57 PM »
Caverns were default for the longest time and now it's island? Very strange decision to be honest

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2022, 05:41 PM »
As requested, TUS Separate Team17 league started.

A side note:
TUS has so many leagues and I know it can be quite confusing. In the future all these leagues will be merged into one single league. (initial idea by M3ntal/TheKomodo) Until then, I'm creating these leagues to keep activity as much as it's possible.

Maybe that's the activity problem, you think there is less ppl playing so you creating new leagues, new schemes, new maps..

Back in years, there was 5 schemes, 10 maps and 21923% more activity than now. 

Nowadays ppl think that adding some moles,  extra lgbt maps and of course changing t17 to play island which is very gay imo, goin this way  soon we will add aquasheeps moles and other shit even to ttrr. 

But look, did it help activity? Coz I can still look same 5 clows playing some shitty schemes. 

Online vesuvio

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2022, 05:51 PM »
yes we should find ways to get new players somehow  :-\

Offline Senator

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2022, 07:39 PM »
Caverns were default for the longest time and now it's island? Very strange decision to be honest

It's just in this T17 league. In the Allround league cavern is the default. People who requested T17 league seem to be in favor of island maps.