Forums > Announcements

TUS awards

<< < (3/28) > >>

Peja:

--- Quote from: lacoste on January 02, 2013, 07:16 PM ---I played ttrr with GreeN and he owned me badly, so why not vote on him?

--- End quote ---

cos even i owned you in ttrr  ;D

Prankster:
So you are accusing us with trying to make b2b a best community by voting for GreeN? I don't really see the connection. He does play by the way, funner games in which he is good. I don't see why couldn't I vote for him or whoever I'd like to. I don't question people like this award, but taking it this serious is a little bit stupid for me. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling by voting GreeN for every players' award and I apologize for making extra work for you, however, I don't accept that I did anything wrong. I just won't vote anymore.*

*except changing my best drama topic vote to this one

Peja:
come on prank thats a poor excuse. just say you guys dont give a shit for these awards and you want to troll them. but talking bullshit like: "he is really good in funner games" just sucks.

darKz:

--- Quote from: Peja on January 02, 2013, 08:20 PM ---come on prank thats a poor excuse. just say you guys dont give a shit for these awards and you want to troll them. but talking bullshit like: "he is really good in funner games" just sucks.

--- End quote ---

I think you got trolled there. Just saying. :D

Prankster:

--- Quote from: Peja on January 02, 2013, 08:20 PM ---come on prank thats a poor excuse. just say you guys dont give a shit for these awards and you want to troll them. but talking bullshit like: "he is really good in funner games" just sucks.

--- End quote ---

Guess you never played a hyst or a bng against him. Yes, the rest was trolling, so what? I voted every previous years nW as the best clan, wormsarmageddon.hu as the best worms related webpage and Tomi as the best clanleader, even when he was already in eS, lol. Am I a bad person? Most of the votes are probably biased anyway. I would vote for you as the best ttrr player if you are just jealous, but I promised not voting anymorre, so sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version