Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:30 PM

Author Topic: TUS awards  (Read 12069 times)

TUS awards
« on: January 02, 2014, 02:16 PM »
They're up :)

Same deal as with previous years, just click on the awards link in the top menu and start voting 8)
If you've got an idea for an award I missed out, post it here and if I like it enough, I'll add it to the bunch.

If you don't know anyone to vote for in a particular category, please don't vote at all. I've seen people vote "I" "don't" "know", which means the wormer called I got 5 points, the wormer called don't got 3 points and the wormer called know got 1 point (if I don't manually remove those votes, but that takes me a lot of time I'd rather spend doing other things)

If a person you want to vote for changes his/her nick, please use the latest nickname only. Otherwise, the points have to be split between fada and zippeurfou or between ghost and gengar or between nappy and tenoritaiga. In other words, you dupe the person you want to win (and me, cause I end up losing my time on that).

For the worms movie, obviously there are a couple of series now (showcase, wse). If you vote for one of these, please specify the number. If you only type showcase, I will assume you voted for the original movie. Same applies to wse, the costage and barman's compilations.

For best worms project, you can fill in just about any project someone has started - map collection, sound bank collection, challenges, leagues (yes, you can vote for TUS classic too if you want), tournament/cup projects, movie projects, the beta upates, whatever you want. As long as someone spends his/her time on in some way improving worms for other people.

https://www.tus-wa.com/awards/
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:09 AM by MonkeyIsland »

Re: TUS awards
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 03:50 PM »
best worms project is obviously Chelsea Simulator ae. Coming soon 10.01.2014 [/advertisment]

Offline Triad

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 04:41 PM »
Best mm player maybe?

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 04:42 PM »
Could someone link some drama topics here pls??
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Casso

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 04:57 PM »
I hope to confirm the Hysteria award but this time will be harder because I have been inactive in the last part of the year

is it possible to see the awards of 2012 ?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:01 PM by Casso »

Offline barman

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 05:04 PM »
I hope to confirm the Hysteria award but this time will be harder because I have been inactive in the last part of the year
Regardless of that, people are going to vote whoever they think is the best, regardless of activity. Like, I'm pretty sure that two of the best players of the few past years are going to win once again this time, even though they have been mostly playing elite/intermediate at a rate of about one game per week ;)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 05:39 PM »
i'd like to point as suggestion a new award called "best profile pic" too.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 08:24 PM »
best worms project is obviously Chelsea Simulator ae. Coming soon 10.01.2014 [/advertisment]

Makes sense that an as of yet not existing project will win the "best project of 2013" award  :P

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 08:38 PM »

Makes sense that an as of yet not existing project will win the "best project of 2013" award  :P

how come its not existing ;D
its pretty much existing, another story is that beta-versions was available only on FOS forums

Offline MonkeyIsland

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline philie

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 09:16 AM »

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 10:23 AM »

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 04:27 AM »
Just realised best worms project didn't get added as a category :-X
It's there now.
30 people have voted so far, but I'm sure more will follow :)

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2014, 09:05 PM »
BTW: for drama topics, I meant actual topics :)
For instance, the topic of that thread is Advertisements on TUS