Forums > Announcements

TUS Mobile Application

<< < (6/12) > >>

Kradie:
This is a worms site, how big of an racing simulator audience can you find here?

Triad:

--- Quote from: Kradie on March 03, 2021, 06:25 PM ---This is a worms site, how big of an racing simulator audience can you find here?

--- End quote ---

haha, obviously he shouldn't market it to us. What I meant was MI could use TUS code for other games too if he wanted to, and market it to the audience of the said games.

Kradie:

--- Quote from: Triad on March 03, 2021, 07:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kradie on March 03, 2021, 06:25 PM ---This is a worms site, how big of an racing simulator audience can you find here?

--- End quote ---

haha, obviously he shouldn't market it to us. What I meant was MI could use TUS code for other games too if he wanted to, and market it to the audience of the said games.

--- End quote ---
Oh okay. Thanks.

Edoardo Moretti:
Nice Idea for a Mobile Application, but remember this...

as being a Mobile veteran (a Mobile Gaming user before becoming a PC Gaming user), be careful of some CURSED ads.
Some of them are scams or even Trojans, most of them are from Google Play than Apple's App Store because Google somehow prefers money and abusing people (yeah, Apple is greedy to but is not extremely incompetent and insane like Google).

So be careful and good luck with this project. I'm waiting the final results like the rest of the TUS.

MonkeyIsland:
There's no Ad on TUS website. There won't be any Ad on the TUS app either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version