Forums > Announcements

TUS Mobile Application

<< < (9/12) > >>

MonkeyIsland:
Still in the coding process. I am coding on daily basis but this takes time since I'm doing both mobile app and website simultaneously. Thanks for showing interest :)

FoxHound:
I have another idea for the app: make it easy to appear the scheme icon as a button or something like that. I had this idea when I transformed the Drive for Weapons gif sbs made into a Whatsapp sticker. The gif fitted very beautifuly as a sticker, maybe even more beautiful than the original size. This would be great to ask people for a game, you simply select the Scheme Icon you want and it appears as a sticker to people, so that they automatically have an idea of what the scheme being hosted is about.

MonkeyIsland:
Can I see the sticker?

Actually I appreciate any kind of graphic design for icons/stickers and such. I'd like see some icons for each section of TUS. (forums, leagues, cups ...)

FoxHound:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on July 27, 2021, 06:00 AM ---Can I see the sticker?

--- End quote ---

I don't know how to share the sticker without sending the sticker via whatsapp. If there is a way, I'll need to discover.

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on July 27, 2021, 06:00 AM ---Actually I appreciate any kind of graphic design for icons/stickers and such. I'd like see some icons for each section of TUS. (forums, leagues, cups ...)

--- End quote ---

That would be amazing, TUS with several artworks as buttons. I wonder if sbs would be the official artist or maybe more people of this game community. Who would accept this and dedicate some time facing this challenge?

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: FoxHound on July 27, 2021, 10:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on July 27, 2021, 06:00 AM ---Can I see the sticker?

--- End quote ---
I don't know how to share the sticker without sending the sticker via whatsapp. If there is a way, I'll need to discover.

--- End quote ---

There are screen record apps you can use on mobile phones, simply record your screen while viewing the sticker, then edit the video, from there you could modify it to a mp4 video or gif and share it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version