Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:40 AM

Author Topic: TUS Mobile Application  (Read 12091 times)

Offline h3oCharles

Re: TUS Mobile Application
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2021, 02:41 PM »
you can make screenshots on ur phone too

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2021, 07:23 AM »
I opened whatsapp web program installed in my computer, found a conversation with the sticker, recorded the animation using oCam program (using the entire screen of my computer), then I cropped and cut the gif. Perhaps the quality is a bit lower than the original (I attached it here too), but at least now you can have a notion:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 07:27 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM »
Yeah that's a good idea, though my eyes hurt trying to read "DRIVE FOR WEAPONS" in the gif. :D

Offline Zemke

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2022, 04:32 PM »
I maybe got an idea but I don’t know if it applies to your specific projects for making native mobile apps.

Since TUS has become somewhat of a central go-to point for everything related WA community I was thinking that other WA related projects could integrate some of the data coming from TUS. I was thinking that the mobile apps might take advantage of the backend that already exists for TUS. And maybe some of that API could be exposed to third-party consumers.

For example retrieve general user data from TUS like clan and country or also use an account on TUS to sign-in on other sites (OAuth). Of course the websites that could make use of this already exist and I’m not assuming many websites coming up in the future but oh well … that’s our community, right? It’s all for the funs. I’m owning CWT and WL and I would certainly use that API.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2022, 08:14 PM »
Send me a PM or IM and let me know what information you'd like to access.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Zemke

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2022, 05:05 PM »
The idea is to have a public TUS API not me having access to specific information.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2022, 04:41 AM »
Yes but a better way to make an API is to target the demand. (instead of me going through each part of TUS and make an API for it)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2022, 01:01 PM »
Any news on this project?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2022, 04:56 PM »
I've had few bumps on the road but it is still pretty much going on. (Internet access issues in my country, check the news) If you have an idea, you can always pitch in.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2022, 10:09 AM »
is this mobilephone tus app somehow rdy ?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2022, 10:13 AM »
I haven't backed down. It's still under development.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2022, 10:21 AM »
nice. ty