Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:35 AM

Author Topic: TUS Mobile Application  (Read 12090 times)

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
  • Wacky Asperger and creator of War'n'Guns.
    • View Profile
Re: TUS Mobile Application
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2021, 12:19 PM »
There's no Ad on TUS website. There won't be any Ad on the TUS app either.
Much better! Good thing your aware of the Trojans/Scam adds phenomenon.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2021, 10:38 PM »
would you consider a new design for the main tus website which is easier for new players to understand as feel like the UX is a barrier to entry for new players.

could this co inside with the TUS app?

Just to make my post more on topic.

TUS app feature i'd like to see.
Matching making/pairing if a user was willing to play/find a game.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 10:56 PM by Chicken23 »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2021, 11:40 PM »
would you consider a new design for the main tus website which is easier for new players to understand as feel like the UX is a barrier to entry for new players.

could this co inside with the TUS app?

Just to make my post more on topic.

TUS app feature i'd like to see.
Matching making/pairing if a user was willing to play/find a game.
This is basically what I've been saying for 6 years.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2021, 01:59 PM »
@chicken,

Yes. A brand new design of TUS main site is also coming. There will be match making system available both on TUS app and TUS website.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2021, 03:30 PM »
@chicken,

Yes. A brand new design of TUS main site is also coming. There will be match making system available both on TUS app and TUS website.
Finally! That's fantastic news! I can't wait to see it :) ;D

Way the go! :)
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Zemke

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2021, 07:53 PM »
I have no particular suggestion and just want to say that I’m really exciting for the upcoming changes to the site and the new mobile app.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2021, 05:41 PM »
Thanks Zemke. There's still time though. Let me know if anything comes up.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2021, 06:41 PM »
Where can i download this app? :-X

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2021, 08:08 PM »
It's not released yet. When released you can download it from Google play or Apple store.

Offline anjify

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2021, 12:31 PM »
Any news about the App release?

I'm interested too :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2021, 03:35 PM »
Still in the coding process. I am coding on daily basis but this takes time since I'm doing both mobile app and website simultaneously. Thanks for showing interest :)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2021, 02:01 AM »
I have another idea for the app: make it easy to appear the scheme icon as a button or something like that. I had this idea when I transformed the Drive for Weapons gif sbs made into a Whatsapp sticker. The gif fitted very beautifuly as a sticker, maybe even more beautiful than the original size. This would be great to ask people for a game, you simply select the Scheme Icon you want and it appears as a sticker to people, so that they automatically have an idea of what the scheme being hosted is about.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2021, 06:00 AM »
Can I see the sticker?

Actually I appreciate any kind of graphic design for icons/stickers and such. I'd like see some icons for each section of TUS. (forums, leagues, cups ...)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2021, 10:57 AM »
Can I see the sticker?

I don't know how to share the sticker without sending the sticker via whatsapp. If there is a way, I'll need to discover.

Actually I appreciate any kind of graphic design for icons/stickers and such. I'd like see some icons for each section of TUS. (forums, leagues, cups ...)

That would be amazing, TUS with several artworks as buttons. I wonder if sbs would be the official artist or maybe more people of this game community. Who would accept this and dedicate some time facing this challenge?
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2021, 12:16 PM »
Can I see the sticker?
I don't know how to share the sticker without sending the sticker via whatsapp. If there is a way, I'll need to discover.

There are screen record apps you can use on mobile phones, simply record your screen while viewing the sticker, then edit the video, from there you could modify it to a mp4 video or gif and share it.