Forums
May 20, 2024, 06:32 PM

Author Topic: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat  (Read 55313 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2011, 02:02 AM »
who cares for brain when i have 25 8====D

What exactly do you need 25 penises for? - That's a GangBang and a half... SheWormer of the year indeed :O

Also, MI, is there any way we can see this game? I don't know what to look out for, and in the event of games I play being deleted, i'd rather save myself the time playing a full game, if I start a game and see it happen, I can leave the game, I think everyone will agree they do not wish to waste their time?

Offline Anubis

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2011, 02:39 AM »
Soon everyone that taps fast is called an autohotkey user.  ;D

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2011, 02:56 AM »
I'd like to see this "very famous game", is it on the site somewhere?

Also, MI, is there any way we can see this game? I don't know what to look out for, and in the event of games I play being deleted, i'd rather save myself the time playing a full game, if I start a game and see it happen, I can leave the game, I think everyone will agree they do not wish to waste their time?

Attached it.

Offline Peja

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2011, 06:39 AM »
Why the game was deleted ?

Sniper made good point there, cause u cant use some laws backwards, like the german penal law.

i mean how to punish someone for something thats wasnt llegal at this time.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2011, 08:50 AM »
thouson, 1st, post in english.

2nd do you think every gringo has more money than a brazilian? lol

thats dumb to be compare such things like this in this forum but if u wanna know iam sure i got more money than some here, but like i said, thats not important, the atittude is, thats the shit of 99% of brazilians in here ;)

lol

i preffer portuguese to this joke...hehe

2nd, the problem is u dont wanting to be zilian coz 1 of 2 shits some1 did...In a "nacionalist"(nacionalista,nao sei em ingles) country, u could hav more problems then i making a joke about this...

Offline nino

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2011, 09:57 AM »
thouson, the problems of zilians is:

almost 100% dont know english, it is ok since you learn day by day, u missed the days when my english was shit worst than yours, but i cant undestand how many of them pass whole day playing, reading and posting in forum for years and dont learn a shit. another bad thing is that zilians usually treat gringos as if were enemies lol, they are normal peoples like us, and i dunno if it is cos their education or culture, they are much more cool than zilians, some brazilians you know insult you when you are trying to help.

so you know brazil is a shit country full of crime and corruption , where peoples are really shit mostly, why be proud at this? only cos u eventually born here? not ur fault m8, we just had bl huhua.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2011, 10:33 AM »

Sniper made good point there, cause u cant use some laws backwards, like the german penal law.

Absolutely correct.

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2011, 10:54 AM »

Absolutely correct.

Absolutely incorrect.  This isn't the german penal law.  Rules in sport are a totally different affair.  I'm sure that during the first Olympics games they didn't enforce mandatory drug testing.  Laws change and evolve based on the current circumstances.  Likewise, there wasn't a law against downloading movies before the internet came about.

Just like when Worms leagues first came about.  Scripts and cheats etc came later, and so do the rules surrounding them.

Offline HHC

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2011, 11:03 AM »
Meh, as much as I hate it, I agree with Peja.

Pretty dumb to ask for it to count though. I guess you still don't get it sniper.. just a matter of time before you find a new way to cheat on your opponents.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2011, 11:18 AM »

Absolutely correct.

Absolutely incorrect.  This isn't the german penal law.  Rules in sport are a totally different affair.  I'm sure that during the first Olympics games they didn't enforce mandatory drug testing.  Laws change and evolve based on the current circumstances.  Likewise, there wasn't a law against downloading movies before the internet came about.

Just like when Worms leagues first came about.  Scripts and cheats etc came later, and so do the rules surrounding them.

The copyright law protects intellectual property of the Author, the law didn't need adjustments, it was just a new way of distributing. Also there was no HUGE timeframe where people could use it legally like in this case... AutoHotKey is an extremely known and old program (first released 2004), and thus far it was not officially considered a cheat. MI has already posted that due to the misunderstanding of the script it is considered to many people not being a cheat.

To make a more solid example... it would be like if remapping keys would be illegal now and everyone gets sued for it after years of legality.

Offline nino

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2011, 11:20 AM »
dudes, sid asked why the game isnot there anymore...sniper replyed "why it was deleted?" but iam sure he was trying to be hyronic, saying "cos* it was deleted?"

one more english fail imo.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:24 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2011, 11:59 AM »
I`m just feeling more and more bad for Sniper, he`s recieving all the anger from the frustrated wormers but in reality we all know he is not the only one who`s currently is using (or used) this script. He`s 14, imo you are allowed to make a mistake or two at this age, you guys mocking him are aged 20-30, should know better ;X

Offline Prankster

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2011, 01:43 PM »
dudes, sid asked why the game isnot there anymore...sniper replyed "why it was deleted?" but iam sure he was trying to be hyronic, saying "cos* it was deleted?"

one more english fail imo.

50 % nino! I think you are right at Sniper tried to be ironic (more like sarcasitc), but that's exactly why he said "why it was deleted?" (i guess he meant to say: "why, was it deleted?") like he didn't know. :D

Also deleting previous games where using AutoHotKey wasn't yet forbidden is like deleting any games of any scheme about which the league rules or the league scheme itself had been changed.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:48 PM by Prankster »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2011, 02:12 PM »
f@#! him , f@#!ing cheater xD he should be banned forever , stop being like an oldwoman's heart , he deserve the worst , an so the rest of the ppl who thought about cheat will know whats gonna happen to them if they do it hueheue

even i got a  ban on this site ffs  ...