Forums > Announcements

W:A v3.7.0.0 Released

<< < (19/20) > >>

StepS:

--- Quote from: Impossible on February 13, 2013, 12:55 PM ---Why there is buggy renders implented btw? When you turn them you cant run W:A anymore rofl and to back up setting you have to reinstall whole game or edit settings outside W:A
--- End quote ---
do you have many monitors on Windows 7? btw, there's also \Tweaks\ folder for changing advanced settings.

--- Quote from: Impossible on February 13, 2013, 12:55 PM ---this reminds me pirate version of windows, where you can choose all possible resolutions
--- End quote ---
there's a Windows option for this (to unlock all resolutions like in VMware). it could be just enabled by default on the version you're mentioning, lol. btw, the "scroll" mode may be activated if you set a higher resolution than your own: in this case part of the screen will be away and you will need to scroll to it with a mouse

Sbaffo:
is there any module such as wkcolorfix for this version? i got really problems with colours while playng, and i hate it.

CyberShadow:
I guess you have a strong reason to use DirectDraw (8-bit), and the built-in palette fix options are not enough for you? If so, the old wkColorFix should still work the same as before (it does not require any specific W:A version).

Please keep in mind that DirectDraw and 8-bit modes are going away in 4.0.

Doubletime:
Cybershadow i got banned 2011..And im stil lbanned..Maybe it is about time that you unban me now ?

Crazy:
:o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version