Forums > Announcements

WormNET Service Updates

<< < (13/13)

FoxHound:
I'm happy to see Rowy available on HB schemes and also as a WMDB category! BTW I think WMDB should have way more categories, because there are many schemes with lots of maps that are not there... Example: Surf Race. Also I do want to see Board Games being available in HB schemes. For example someone writes "!host Board Game", then HB hosts it and download a random map from Board Game category in WMDB and also download the scheme attached to that map automatically. I believe this shouldn't be so hard to implement. Another thing I think HB should do is to inform the rules of the scheme automatically to players either as a link to a WKB article or TUS scheme page or simply a text explaining them. I know HostingBuddy is not very localized and many people don't understand english, but this would at least make people know why they got kicked so much when they join a game, and would make them learn how to play the schemes. Also, it would be good if they learn some etiquette from the game.

philie:
cool, thanks!

FoxHound:

--- Quote from: Komito on January 06, 2021, 01:50 AM ---I'm curious as to what freewarm and black hole bng are, not by actually trying them though, hopefully someone can write about them somewhere.

--- End quote ---

Well, now I wrote a stub about Black Hole BnG and I made a gif for it too:

https://worms2d.info/Black_Hole_BnG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version