Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:07 PM

Author Topic: WormNET Service Updates  (Read 15834 times)

Offline Micka

Re: WormNET Service Updates
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2020, 10:47 PM »
Bonsoir bonsoir

Y a t'il un site pour télécharger la version 3.8.0 ?  peut on jouer a la version en ligne sans passrt par le websnoop ?

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 03:15 AM »
3.8 does not exist yet, and nobody knows when it would be done. WebSnoop is entirely optional, standard hosting will remain.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2020, 02:03 PM »
Nice to see websnoop, hope more ppl gonna use it instead completely usefull snoopers. I was literally begging from years to make websnoop host possiblity, took you some years mate!! jk :)  So what is next step mr Steps.  Are u goin to create browser with build in worms armageddon,  so we can play via browsers witohut any installers?

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2020, 11:57 AM »
I have question:
Will be Wormiverse return to wormnet? It was bot for !seen command, useful.
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.

Offline CyberShadow

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2020, 04:42 AM »
A new implementation of PNG map processing, used by HostingBuddy and friends, is now live. This fixes incorrect loading and crashes of some unusual maps (mostly 1-bit or 4-bit, maps without a black colour in the palette, etc.).

I tested with all maps on WMDB so far with good results. For a few (rare) cases, HB now correctly rejects maps that it previously accepted but could not be loaded by the game (maps with missing black but 113 used colours in the palette, i.e. with no room to add black).

Report any problems here.

Offline Muzer

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 11:20 PM »
HostingBuddy will now use the 3.8 logic version if everyone in the game is running 3.8. As before it will downgrade the logic version as necessary if players with older versions join. There is still not yet support for v3 schemes (that is, the new Extended Scheme Options in 3.8) but this should be coming soonish.

Offline CyberShadow

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2020, 05:28 PM »
Hi all, I'd like to announce a project that I've been working on lately. Currently a lot of the online multiplayer aspect of W:A depends on WormNET, and especially after the last service outage from about a week ago, it seemed clear that we as the game's community need more control over WormNET.
For this purpose, I've been working on a new WormNET server. The software is based on MyWormNET2, but is fully "decked out" with all the functionality currently running as bots on Team17's WormNET:
- HostingBuddy: Fully integrated. Though it's not in the user list, `!host` and `/hb host` work as usual (though only you see `!host` commands, instead of everyone on the channel). Hosted games appear as hosted by "WormNET" instead of "HostingBuddy".
- WebSnoop: Fully integrated. Sent messages appear as being sent directly by the entered nickname instead of the "WebSnoop: YourNickname>" surrogate as on Team17 WormNET.
- ChanServ/SheriffBot: Integrated - instead of kicking people, flood is just blocked automatically.

Most importantly, having control over the WormNET server would allow us to reap benefits that were inaccessible before:
- Stability: We currently depend too much on Team17 to keep things working, who sometimes have very limited resources in how they can aid us. The current setup is very fragile due to a lot of accumulated legacy, which is why there are still occasional days when HostingBuddy etc. aren't available. This is solved by running our own entire WormNET server, instead of trying to integrate with Team17's legacy systems.
- Capacity: The new server software does not suffer from the artificial limits inherent to Team17's WormNET, which caused everything to fall over / explode violently during activity spikes (such as whenever a popular streamer visits our humble abode).
- Channel list: We can customize the list of channels as needed, e.g. creating special / temporary channels for events or leagues.
- News box: This can finally be used to communicate important news directly to everyone who plays W:A online.
- Better moderation: We have had occasional trouble dealing with stalkers / griefers on WormNET due to the limited moderation controls we've been provided.

Additionally, ideas such as the following are now possible and can be added in the future:
- Better Web Snooper: We will be able to add more features and make it more like a full-featured snooper, e.g. gain the ability to send and receive PMs.
- Better bridges: Bridging between platforms such as IRC or Discord, with e.g. bridged messages appearing as sent from the respective nickname directly, instead of from a bot
- Integrated WormNAT: Having the server provide and advertise a hosting proxy would mean that we could just add a "Host via WormNET server" checkbox in the game.
- Logins: Authentication and registration with proper reserved nicknames
- Ranks!? Though there's a lot more to competitive play, this will at least allow us to start thinking about this more seriously, whether it's something that we want to build from scratch or integrate with existing systems such as TUS.

So, what's the way forward?
- Testing: A test deployment of the server software has already been added to the community server list, as "Community Staging Server". I invite you to try it out, test its limits, and break it if you can (please report bugs or anything unpleasant to #bug-reports).
- Further development: See the list above. Other ideas welcome; I know that other people have built and run their own WormNET server software, so it would be interesting to learn of their ideas and experience in doing so.
- Migration: Once we're happy with the new server, and in agreement that it's at least not worse than the Team17 one, we should probably make an effort of migrating the community over to the new one. At some point after the live community server goes online, services running on Team17's WormNET will begin warning that they will soon stop working, and advise users to switch to the community server; and, at a later point, the services will only be available as part of the community server.

Also announced on Discord here: https://discordapp.com/channels/416225356706480128/416225356706480130/748944539493859389

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2020, 08:31 PM »
Hi all, I'd like to announce a project that I've been working on lately. Currently a lot of the online multiplayer aspect of W:A depends on WormNET, and especially after the last service outage from about a week ago, it seemed clear that we as the game's community need more control over WormNET.
For this purpose, I've been working on a new WormNET server. The software is based on MyWormNET2, but is fully "decked out" with all the functionality currently running as bots on Team17's WormNET:
- HostingBuddy: Fully integrated. Though it's not in the user list, `!host` and `/hb host` work as usual (though only you see `!host` commands, instead of everyone on the channel). Hosted games appear as hosted by "WormNET" instead of "HostingBuddy".
- WebSnoop: Fully integrated. Sent messages appear as being sent directly by the entered nickname instead of the "WebSnoop: YourNickname>" surrogate as on Team17 WormNET.
- ChanServ/SheriffBot: Integrated - instead of kicking people, flood is just blocked automatically.

Most importantly, having control over the WormNET server would allow us to reap benefits that were inaccessible before:
- Stability: We currently depend too much on Team17 to keep things working, who sometimes have very limited resources in how they can aid us. The current setup is very fragile due to a lot of accumulated legacy, which is why there are still occasional days when HostingBuddy etc. aren't available. This is solved by running our own entire WormNET server, instead of trying to integrate with Team17's legacy systems.
- Capacity: The new server software does not suffer from the artificial limits inherent to Team17's WormNET, which caused everything to fall over / explode violently during activity spikes (such as whenever a popular streamer visits our humble abode).
- Channel list: We can customize the list of channels as needed, e.g. creating special / temporary channels for events or leagues.
- News box: This can finally be used to communicate important news directly to everyone who plays W:A online.
- Better moderation: We have had occasional trouble dealing with stalkers / griefers on WormNET due to the limited moderation controls we've been provided.

Additionally, ideas such as the following are now possible and can be added in the future:
- Better Web Snooper: We will be able to add more features and make it more like a full-featured snooper, e.g. gain the ability to send and receive PMs.
- Better bridges: Bridging between platforms such as IRC or Discord, with e.g. bridged messages appearing as sent from the respective nickname directly, instead of from a bot
- Integrated WormNAT: Having the server provide and advertise a hosting proxy would mean that we could just add a "Host via WormNET server" checkbox in the game.
- Logins: Authentication and registration with proper reserved nicknames
- Ranks!? Though there's a lot more to competitive play, this will at least allow us to start thinking about this more seriously, whether it's something that we want to build from scratch or integrate with existing systems such as TUS.

So, what's the way forward?
- Testing: A test deployment of the server software has already been added to the community server list, as "Community Staging Server". I invite you to try it out, test its limits, and break it if you can (please report bugs or anything unpleasant to #bug-reports).
- Further development: See the list above. Other ideas welcome; I know that other people have built and run their own WormNET server software, so it would be interesting to learn of their ideas and experience in doing so.
- Migration: Once we're happy with the new server, and in agreement that it's at least not worse than the Team17 one, we should probably make an effort of migrating the community over to the new one. At some point after the live community server goes online, services running on Team17's WormNET will begin warning that they will soon stop working, and advise users to switch to the community server; and, at a later point, the services will only be available as part of the community server.

Also announced on Discord here: https://discordapp.com/channels/416225356706480128/416225356706480130/748944539493859389
Love it, t17 has no interest in improving their server side, ty for your tireless efforts cs!  This excites me as much as 3.8!

Offline GrO

• 🌞🌞🌞🌞♾️🌞🌞🌞🌞

• Poland Poland
  • ⚘🌹🌷 🌿 🌻 🍀 🌷🌹⚘
    • View Profile
    • 440Hz >>> 432Hz
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2020, 04:50 AM »
Hi all, I'd like to announce a project that I've been working on lately...

Sounds really fantastic - thanks for Your effort CS

...even the Light needs a background, or some dirt, to become visible... ...

Offline Kradie

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2020, 09:18 AM »
Thank you CyberShadow.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline CyberShadow

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2020, 11:39 PM »
Hi all, today I deployed a new version of WormNET services to our staging environment which changes how hosted games are handled. Whereas previously all logic ran in the process of the service which created the hosting session (HostingBuddy, web snooper hosted games, etc.), each session is now handled by a separate individual OS process.

Ideally this will have no visible changes to users, other than under-the-hood improvements such as improved stability (one hosting process crashing will not affect other sessions) and performance (during times of high load, all sessions will no longer be stalled just because one session is waiting to access the server hard drive).

I invite you to test the staging environment in preparation for launching the new WormNET server announced above. Things to pay special attention to is game creation, manual and automatic closing, expiration, reopening, etc. Ideally things should visibly behave in the same way as the live versions (i.e. as on Team17's WormNET). Please report any issues here.

Other changes since my last announcement:

- Improve HostingBuddy etc. memory usage (reuse map packet data when sending maps), which helps stability
- Fix typos in a few links to worms2d.info
- (staging only) Add a !style command which changes the map style
- (staging only) Improve the names of random map styles to be more intuitive - these are now called: island / two islands / low island / joined islands, and cavern / twin tunnel / lake cavern / tunnel

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2020, 08:19 AM »
Sounds great - no more Hostingbuddy crashes causing every game to crash at once. Will test. Looking forward to all the staging server changes being made on the regular server.  I guess Team17 has to approve those..

Thanks for your hard work and dedication. Without you and Deadcode this game would have died like 15+ years ago.

Offline biscojoe

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2020, 10:54 AM »
Sounds great - no more Hostingbuddy crashes causing every game to crash at once. Will test. Looking forward to all the staging server changes being made on the regular server.  I guess Team17 has to approve those..

Thanks for your hard work and dedication. Without you and Deadcode this game would have died like 15+ years ago.

I strongly agree. It is honestly very nice of you guys for continuing to work on this game and keeping it going, not forgetting about us wormers who love this game. i honestly don't PC game much anymore since i've moved to console gaming... but i do LOVE worms and counter strike on my computer hah

skunk and walrus can get smoked in a roper ;) <3

Offline StepS

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2020, 05:35 AM »
HostingBuddy version 3.8.1 which was previously in use on the Community Server, is now live on Team17's WormNET.

• HostingBuddy is now multi-process. This means that should a crash happen, it will no longer drop all games, and any performance issues with one game do not affect other games. The crash at 2020-12-23 23:58:22 +0000 is the last crash of such kind. In the future if you see a similar mass outage it is most likely server outage rather than a HB crash. In addition, a crash in a game process is less likely than a WormNET server crash.
  • You can now host the Kaos scheme. Scheme settings currently used by HB: https://wsdb.fullwormage.com/12570
  • You can now use all of the 3.8 features. Users of versions older than 3.8 will no longer be able to use HB.
  • The list of features is as follows:
    • !nocrates <percentage> - sets chance of no crate falling, or 255 to use the default. (aliases: nocrate, nc)
    • !constantwind [on|off] - toggles constant wind. (aliases: cwind, cw)
    • !wind <number> - sets percentage wind. (aliases: wi)
    • !windbias <number> - sets bias for right worms getting left wind (and v/v). (aliases: windb, wb)
    • !gravity <number> - sets acceleration due to gravity. (aliases: grav, gr)
    • !terrainfriction <number> - sets proportion of velocity retained during collisions with terrain. (aliases: friction, tf, fr)
    • !ropeknocking <number> - sets strength of rope knocking in %, or 255 for channel value. (aliases: knocking, knock, rk)
    • !phasedwormsallied [off|worms|worms+weapons|worms+weapons+damage] - sets the things that allied worms aren't affected by. (aliases: phasedallied, pwa, pa)
    • !phasedwormsenemy [off|worms|worms+weapons|worms+weapons+damage] - sets the things that enemy worms aren't affected by. (aliases: phasedenemy, pwe, pe)
    • !explosionspushallobjects [on|off|default] - sets whether explosions will push all objects or not. (aliases: explosionspushobjects, objectspushedbyexplosions, epao, ope)
    • !pneumaticdrillimpartsvelocity [on|off|default] - sets whether hitting a worm with a pneumatic drill causes it to more proportionally to the drilling worm's velocity. (aliases: drillimpartsvelocity, pdiv, div)
    • !petrolturndecay <number> - sets the rate per turn at which petrol bomb flames shrink. (aliases: pturndecay, pd)
    • !petroltouchdecay <number> - sets the rate at which petrol bomb flames shrink when touched by worms. (aliases: ptouchdecay, ptd)
    • !maximumflameletcount <number> - sets the maximum number of flamelets on the map. (aliases: maxflameletcount, maximumflamelets, maxflamelets, flames, mfc)
    • !maximumprojectilespeed <number> - sets the maximum velocity at which a projectile can move. (aliases: maxprojectilespeed, maxprojspeed, projectilespeed, projspeed, mps)
    • !maximumropespeed <number> - sets the maximum speed at which roping worms can move. (aliases: maxropespeed, ropespeed, speed, mrs)
    • !maximumjetpackspeed <number> - sets the maximum speed at which a jetpacking worm can move. (aliases: maxjetpackspeed, maxjpspeed, jetpackspeed, jpspeed, mjps, mjs)
    • !unrestrictrope [on|off] - removes some rope restrictions to make it more similar to the rope found in Worms 2. (aliases: improvedrope, rope+, ur, ir)
    • !maximumcratecountonmapatonce <number> - sets the maximum number of crates on the map at once. (aliases: maximumcratecountonmap, maxcratecountonmap, maximumcratecount, maxcratecount, maximumcrates, cratelimit, maxcrates, mccomao, mccom, mc)
    • !suddendeathdisableswormselect [on|off] - toggles whether sudden death enables worm select. (aliases: sddisablesws, sddws)
    • !suddendeathwormdamageperturn <number> - sets the health each worm loses per turn if Sudden Death is set to nuke. (aliases: sdwormdamageperturn, suddendeathdamageperturn, sddamageperturn, suddendeathdamage, sddamage, sdwdpt, sddpt, sdd)
    • !battyrope [on|off] - toggles whether worms stay on ropes/jet pack at the end of their turns. (aliases: battyropes, batty, br)
    • !roperolldrops [disabled|ropeonly|ropeorjump] - sets which weapons, if any, can be used during a rope roll. (aliases: ropedrops, rrd)
    • !ximpactlossofcontrol [on|off] - toggles whether a high velocity horizontal collision causes loss of control. (aliases: ximpactloss, xiloc, xil)
    • !keepcontrolafterbumpinghead [on|off] - toggles whether a worm keeps control after an upwards vertical collision on the rope. (aliases: kcabh)
    • !keepcontrolafterskimming [losecontrol|keepcontrol|keepcontrolandrope] - sets what happens to the control and roping state after a worm skims. (aliases: kcas)
    • !falldamageistriggeredbyexplosions [on|off] - toggles whether a worm incurs fall damage immediately after being pushed by an explosion. (aliases: falldamagetriggeredbyexplosions, explosionstriggerfalldamage, fdistriggeredbyexplosions, fdtriggeredbyexplosions, explosionstriggerfd, fditbe, fdtbe, etfd)
    • !undeterminedcrates [on|off|default] - sets whether the contents of weapon/utility crates are determined on collection rather than on drop. (aliases: undetcrates, udc)
    • !undeterminedfuses [on|off|default] - sets whether mine fuses are determined on trigger rather than on creation. (aliases: undetfuses, udf)
    • !pausetimerwhilefiring [on|off] - sets whether the turn timer is paused whilst a worm is firing its weapon. (aliases: firingpausestimer, pause, ptwf, fpt)
    • !lossofcontroldoesntendturn [on|off] - sets whether events that cause loss of control will cause the turn to end. (aliases: lossdoesntendturn, stoicworm, locdet, lcdet, ldet)
    • !weaponusedoesntendturn [on|off] - allows multiple weapons to be used in a single turn. (aliases: weaponsdontendturn, shotdoesntendturn, multishot, wudet, wdet, sdet)
    • !wudetdoesntblockanyweapons [on|off] - prevents "Weapon use doesn't end turn" from blocking Earth Quake, Armageddon, and Indian Nuclear Test. (aliases: wudetdoesntblockanyweapons, wudetdoesntblockweapons, wdetdoesntblockanyweapons, wdetdoesntblockweapons, sdetdoesntblockanyweapons, sdetdoesntblockweapons, unlockwudetweapons, unlockwdetweapons, unlocksdetweapons, etaodbaw, wdbaw, sdbaw, uww, usw)
    • !gameenginespeed <number> - changes the speed at which physics and sound effects occur. (aliases: enginespeed, gamespeed, ges)
    • !fractionalroundtimer [on|off] - sets whether the round timer will count down fractions of a second rather than just whole seconds. (aliases: fracroundtimer, fractionaltimer, fractimer, frt)
    • !automaticendofturnretreat [on|off] - sets whether retreat time is triggered when turn time expires. (aliases: autoendofturnretreat, autoendturnretreat, automaticretreat, autoretreat, aeotr)
    • !healthcratescurepoison [dontcure|collectingworm|allwormsinteam|allalliedworms] - sets which poisoned worms health crates cure upon collection. (aliases: healthcurespoison, hccp)
    • !sheepheavensgate [explode|fuse|odds|explode+fuse|explode+odds|fuse+odds|explode+fuse+odds] - sets which options the "Sheep Heaven" option enables. (aliases: shg)
    • !conserveinstantutilities [on|off] - causes instant utilities to be consumed one at a time rather than all at once. (aliases: conserveutilities, conserveutils, ciu)
    • !expediteinstantutilities [on|off] - causes instant utilities to be consumed immediately in situations when they would normally be saved. (aliases: expediteutilities, expediteutils, eiu)
    • !doubletimestacklimit <number> - the number of times a double turn time utility can be activated in a given turn. (aliases: doubleturntimestacklimit, dtstacklimit, dtsl)
    • !indianropeglitch [on|off|default] - allows the rope to be fired straight down if selected while the worm is moving. (aliases: indianropetrick, indianrope, irg)
    • !herddoublingglitch [on|off|default] - allows jumping at the right moment to release more Mad Cows than usual. (aliases: herddoubling, hdg)
    • !jetpackbungeeglitch [on|off] - allows activating the Bungee from a Jet Pack. (aliases: jpbungeeglitch, jpbg)
    • !anglecheatglitch [on|off] - allows the Longbow and Baseball Bat to be fired at unusual angles by selecting them while moving. (aliases: anglecheat, acg)
    • !glideglitch [on|off] - toggles the glide glitch, where some collisions can cause a worm to continue moving rather than landing. (aliases: glide, glg)
    • !skipwalking [disabled|possible|facilitated] - whether skipwalking is disallowed, allowed, or made possible during retreat time respectively. (aliases: skw)
    • !blockroofing [allow|above|everywhere] - whether roofing is allowed, or how it is blocked. (aliases: roofing, roof)
    • !floatingweaponglitch [on|off] - whether it's possible to drop detonation-on-impact weapons in a way that causes them to float and not detonate immediately. (aliases: floatingweapons, floatingweapon, fwg)
    • !terrainoverlapphasingglitch [on|off] - whether objects will move freely if they intersect with land. (aliases: terrainoverlapphasing, topg)
    • !autoplacewormsbyally [on|off] - sets whether automatic worm placement attempts to group worms by allied colour. (aliases: placewormsbyally, autoplacebyally, apwba)
    • !circularaim [on|off] - sets whether holding up and down doesn't cause aiming to stop at the top and bottom. (aliases: circaim, cira, ca)
    • !antilockaim [on|off] - sets whether aim is reset to a random value between turns to prevent easy repeat shots. (aliases: reaim, ala)
    • !antilockpower [on|off] - sets whether holding space does not fire the weapon at full power, but instead power starts decreasing. (aliases: alp)
    • !wormselectiondoesntendhotseat [on|off] - sets whether worm selection allows hotseat time to continue. (aliases: wormselectdoesntendhotseat, wsdoesntendhs, wsdehs)
    • !wormselectionisnevercancelled [on|off] - sets whether worm selection is allowed throughout the turn, even after moving. (aliases: wormselectisnevercancelled, wsisnevercancelled, selectwormanytime, wsinc, swat)
    • !girderradiusassist [on|off] - sets whether the game prevents you moving your mouse too far away to place girders. (aliases: gra)
    • !bloodlevel <number> - sets the amount of blood in %, or 255 to use the channel default. (aliases: bll)
    • !rubberwormbounciness <number> - sets the coefficient of restitution of worm bounciness. (aliases: rwbounciness, rubber, rwb)
    • !rubberwormairviscosity <number> - sets the air resistance for objects such as projectiles. (aliases: rwairviscosity, rwviscosity, visc, rwav)
    • !rubberwormairviscosityappliestoworms [on|off] - sets whether air viscosity applies to worms too. (aliases: rwairviscosityappliestoworms, rwviscosityappliestoworms, viscappliestoworms, rwavatw)
    • !rubberwormwind <number> - sets the level of influence the wind has over objects that aren't normally pushed by wind. (aliases: rwwindinfluence, rwwind, rwwi, rww)
    • !rubberwormwindinfluenceappliestoworms [on|off] - sets whether wind influence applies to worms too. (aliases: rwwindinfluenceappliestoworms, rwwindappliestoworms, rwwiatw, rwwatw)
    • !rubberwormgravitytype [unmodified|standard|blackholeconstant|blackholelinear] - sets the RubberWorm gravity type. (aliases: rwgravitytype, rwgravtype, rwgt)
    • !rubberwormgravitystrength <number> - sets the extent to which objects will be affected by RubberWorm gravity. (aliases: rwgravitystrength, rwgravstrength, rwgs)
    • !rubberwormcraterate <number> - sets the number of crates which appear at once. (aliases: rwcraterate, rwcr, craterate)
    • !rubberwormcrateshower [on|off] - toggles constant crate shower. (aliases: rwcrateshower, rwcs, crateshower)
    • !rubberwormantisink [on|off] - toggles anti-sink (puts worms back on land if they touch water). (aliases: rwantisink, rwas, antisink)
    • !rubberwormrememberweapons [on|off] - causes all weapons to continue to be equipped by a worm after firing. (aliases: rwrememberweapons, rwrw, weaponsdontchangeautomatically, wdca)
    • !rubberwormextendedfusesherds [on|off] - allows fuses/herds from 1-10 seconds. (aliases: rwextendedfusesherds, rwextendedfuses, rwefh, rwef, fuseex)
    • !rubberwormantilockaim [on|off] - resets the aim angle to 0 degrees after each shot. (aliases: rwantilockaim, rwala)
    • !rubberwormkaosmod <number> - sets utility crate probabilities identified by the selected Kaos Mod number. (aliases: rwkaosmod, kaosmod, rwkm, kaos)

Note that there is currently a known issue where WebSnoop does not show more than one game, this is being looked into.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2020, 09:47 AM »
Excellent!

I love this list of commands, have a lot of people asking me how to achieve some of my game settings via HostingBuddy!

Thanks!  :-*