Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:08 AM

Author Topic: WormNET Service Updates  (Read 15827 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: WormNET Service Updates
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2021, 04:54 AM »
I'm happy to see Rowy available on HB schemes and also as a WMDB category! BTW I think WMDB should have way more categories, because there are many schemes with lots of maps that are not there... Example: Surf Race. Also I do want to see Board Games being available in HB schemes. For example someone writes "!host Board Game", then HB hosts it and download a random map from Board Game category in WMDB and also download the scheme attached to that map automatically. I believe this shouldn't be so hard to implement. Another thing I think HB should do is to inform the rules of the scheme automatically to players either as a link to a WKB article or TUS scheme page or simply a text explaining them. I know HostingBuddy is not very localized and many people don't understand english, but this would at least make people know why they got kicked so much when they join a game, and would make them learn how to play the schemes. Also, it would be good if they learn some etiquette from the game.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline philie

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2021, 07:22 AM »
cool, thanks!

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2021, 09:04 AM »
I'm curious as to what freewarm and black hole bng are, not by actually trying them though, hopefully someone can write about them somewhere.

Well, now I wrote a stub about Black Hole BnG and I made a gif for it too:

https://worms2d.info/Black_Hole_BnG
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:11 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'