Forums
May 25, 2019, 06:06 AM

Author Topic: Worms Armageddon 3.8.0 changelog sneak peek  (Read 7202 times)

Online TheMadCharles

Re: Worms Armageddon 3.8.0 changelog sneak peek
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2019, 02:55 PM »
so about us throwing money at you guys

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2019, 04:29 AM »
Thanks for the info Cybershadow!!! Your work maintaining HB/WormNAT is most appreciated - WA would be long-dead without those things.

Offline ohms

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2019, 08:57 AM »
I think main goal atm is to get on more stable server. Dunno how much you're active j0e, but every 2-3 games, WormNET just dies for everyone that hosted via hb or wormnat2. I don't see 3.8 being released in these circumstances.

You are correct in that nearly all of my time lately has been spent in relation to setting up the new server. However, I'd like to add to that, that server-related matters are solely my responsibility, and, as far as I understand, and excluding doing anything disagreeable, there is nothing that I can do to expedite the next update's release.

Cheers for the update.  ;D

« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2019, 01:17 PM »
So when is the patch coming out? It's now the first of March. I mainly want to know because every time I try logging into WormNET lately it's totally dead... nothing but idlers on snoopers and maybe a couple of random nobodies here and there, but a lot of the time there is literally nobody (present) in #AG. I'd like to start playing some W:A again but without activity I don't feel like wasting my time. Please don't misunderstand this as me feeling entitled to anything, because that's not it at all.

Do you think that more players will come after the patch? I personally do not think ...