Forums > Announcements

Worms Armageddon v3.8 Released

<< < (4/27) > >>

Tomtysti:
This is amazing, than you guys  :-*

Idaho:
Thank you so much, the community is forever grateful for your work guys  8)

lolicon-guy:
Man, with all this polish-up (if that's intelligible), I love every detail so far, but I miss seeing some /help for when you host by yourself, I think  :D . I mean it in regards of intuitivity, it was very difficult to know about /open or /ts for a newbie, it's not something you could learn through the game or its features/files on its own, you have to read the wiki or have a friend that knows.
I mean, you already made an interface to RubberWorm stuff, so why couldn't those commands be better accessable through Help bot? :X
No in-game kicking? I doubt it will be a thing in HB anytime soon then...

But I'm nitpicking here, smooth roping is damn priceless here.

SigmaTel71:
HELL YEAH! ;D

Triad:

--- Quote ---[DC] It is now possible to save a snapshot of the current map in-game. The map is saved in its current destroyed/augmented state, with the water level set to its precise current level.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---[DC] It is now possible for the host in an online game to add CPU teams. The game will only be allowed to start if all clients present support this feature.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---[DC,CS] Maximum rope speed (fixed-point) – The maximum speed at which a worm with a Ninja Rope or Bungee attached can move, in pixels per frame. A value of zero disables the limit. The default is 16.
--- End quote ---

Nice. Just skimmed through and there seems to be really interesting new features. Great work guys. Thank you for your huge support for this community.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version