Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:09 PM

Author Topic: Worms Armageddon v3.8 Released  (Read 79655 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: Worms Armageddon v3.8 Released
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2020, 11:10 PM »
Random placements? My placement won't be random, it will be manual and specific.

But damn, if you are saying what I think you are, it was the single thing I was really looking forward to and it's not even included...

F**K!

I'll probably be dead before they add that now, that sucks  :'(

Also, it's telling me I need to do the missions and deathmatch stuff again but honestly i've done that so many times in the past I can't be bothered doing it on Steam version, is there a way past this?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:13 PM by TheKomodo »

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2020, 11:15 PM »
Yeah Dave, just use this or this to unlock Full Wormage for your WA team, which will be somewhere like here:

\Worms Armageddon\User\Teams\WG.WGT
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:19 PM by KoreanRedDragon »

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2020, 11:45 PM »
But damn, if you are saying what I think you are, it was the single thing I was really looking forward to and it's not even included...
Fok!
I'll probably be dead before they add that now, that sucks  :'(
don't worry, you're not the only one who's also disappointed

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2020, 12:00 AM »
good day to be still alive... thanksssss

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2020, 01:30 AM »
Just to clarify i'm not disappointed or complaining in any way with the work they've done, it's my own fault for misunderstanding.

Sometimes we talk sh*t to make ourselves feel better lol.

Thanks KRD :)

Offline mystery

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2020, 03:01 AM »
tl:dr but thanks

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2020, 09:18 AM »
They obviously want to boost the sales of the game on steam hence why they claim it's only on steam, DC and CS do free work for the community, they try to make a cash grab on it... Also I like how the tweet says "As if we'd ever forget our turn-based Worms fans!" as if they're directly implicated in the making of 3.8...

Kinda seems like it...the announcement on Team17's website also only mentions the Steam version.

Offline Idaho

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2020, 09:47 AM »
They obviously want to boost the sales of the game on steam hence why they claim it's only on steam, DC and CS do free work for the community, they try to make a cash grab on it... Also I like how the tweet says "As if we'd ever forget our turn-based Worms fans!" as if they're directly implicated in the making of 3.8...

Kinda seems like it...the announcement on Team17's website also only mentions the Steam version.

Tbh, I'd be interested to know if 3.8 has boosted sales and maybe they want to attract more people on steam because it's obviously better to play there but damn man, they're charging 15EUR for it, if it were 5EUR I'd be okay with them pushing people to steam but 15 is too much (yeah I know you can buy keys for 1 or 2EUR but that's nowhere near official and this does not benefit to T17)... They're doing the same with their shit ass WWP remaster btw and it's even more a scam because it has no support and community and it's bugged like hell...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 09:49 AM by Idaho »

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2020, 06:42 PM »
This sale is very much legit, going for another four days or so, and it gets you a Steam key:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/worms-armageddon

Offline Idaho

« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2020, 09:35 PM »
This sale is very much legit, going for another four days or so, and it gets you a Steam key:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/worms-armageddon

Oh, I didn't know about this Humble Bundle sale, I was refering about the grey market CD keys sites...

« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2020, 09:43 PM »
Yeah, I know. I wish nobody ever even considered those when looking for games to buy. :'(

Offline lolicon-guy

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2020, 11:15 PM »
DeadCode and CyberShadow, thank you so much for revisiting the ranking system!!

EDIT: New bug in network stuff, HostingBuddy thinks I'm using a snooper xD
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 11:20 PM by lolicon-guy »

Offline Talon79

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2020, 09:21 AM »
thanks!

« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2020, 11:39 AM »
Nice, ty.

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2020, 11:44 AM »
Replays from 3.8 are not playable on 3.7.2.1 ? Even if it do not use any features from 3.8? Is anywhere replay converter? It could check which features it uses, and decrease version set in replay file to coresponding version of used features in game. So if replay will use only standard features, mabye from 3.6.29.0, the converter will set that version to that replay. Older replays are playable on newer versions correct?
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.