Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:48 PM

Author Topic: AQUA clan unfrozen  (Read 847 times)

Offline SIBASA

AQUA clan unfrozen
« on: July 17, 2022, 05:26 PM »
The AQUA clan was frozen for about half a year, but now we are ready to fight again and invite everyone to join our clan (just write about it here or in PM me).

We also encourage other clans to resume their activity too, let's have some fun :)

Offline Lancelot

Re: AQUA clan unfrozen
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 06:52 PM »
I would think about an introduction to AQUA, but I am confused by the fact that today the clans do not have significant weight, as it was 10-12 years ago, or even earlier

The situation could change with the return of most of the departed players and the revival of the Olympic.

Could you voice a counterargument to my words? I would love to hear your opinion on this :)

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 07:34 PM »
You are right, the clans are now on their last legs, they are practically dead and few people want to play clanners, but as long as there are such people, then let's do it, why not?)
Of course, the past cannot be returned and there will definitely not be such activity as 10 years ago, but if we now doubt and think about whether to join the clan or not, then this will finally die.

P.S. There are no rules in my clan, you can come and go whenever you want (for example, Albus joined the AQUA clan for only one season of the Allround League).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 07:40 PM by SIBASA »

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 07:45 PM »
You are right, the clans are now on their last legs, they are practically dead and few people want to play clanners, but as long as there are such people, then let's do it, why not?)
Of course, the past cannot be returned and there will definitely not be such activity as 10 years ago, but if we now doubt and think about whether to join the clan or not, then this will finally die.

P.S. There are no rules in my clan, you can come and go whenever you want (for example, Albus joined the AQUA clan for only one season of the Allround League).

Well, thanks for answers. You answered me and the questions I didn't mention :)

hf

Online Lupastic

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 08:52 PM »
they are practically dead and few people want to play clanners, but as long as there are such people, then let's do it, why not?)

thats the spirit I like to see around here :3

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 12:10 PM »
Great! I miss the klaners