Forums > AQUA

Clanners

(1/5) > >>

SIBASA:
This topic is for everything related to clan wars.

Are you already a member of our clan and want to play against another clan or are you offered a clanner? No problem, you yourself can make a decision, find partners and rivals for the game and do it without the permission of the clan leadership. You are absolutely free in your actions!

Are you from another clan and want to play clanner with us? Write here.

Mega`Adnan:
I want clanners. :'(

SIBASA:
We played our first clanners with the OB clan in the Allround League and with the MOLE clan in the free league.
We lost all the games, but it doesn't matter, the main thing is that a start has been made.

Echiko:

--- Quote from: SIBASA on August 10, 2021, 08:12 AM ---We played our first clanners with the OB clan in the Allround League and with the MOLE clan in the free league.
We lost all the games, but it doesn't matter, the main thing is that a start has been made.

--- End quote ---

Well said! 😊 I had fun and put effort. Good games.

Kradie:

--- Quote from: SIBASA on August 10, 2021, 08:12 AM ---We played our first clanners with the OB clan in the Allround League and with the MOLE clan in the free league.

--- End quote ---
I am proud of the effort of AQUA members and hope to see them in battle soon :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version