Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:23 PM

Author Topic: Clanners  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Kradie

Re: Clanners
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2021, 08:30 PM »
Clan ob is always available for classic schemes only even if some members are inactive.

SIBASA, does this mean you are no longer out of commission? AQUA can do clanners again?
What schemes are your clan ready to play in the Free League?

Yes, we are always ready to play clanners

All Around League only.  8)

That's great SIBASA, I will ask for clanners later don't you worry.  ;)

It's a shame that you can't take part in the Free League, there are many schemes here that are similar to the Allround League. If you do not like any schemes from TFL, then I am ready to discuss this and we can agree on a joint choice of schemes.
We are not Interested in the schemes that are in the Free League.

Thank you for the parley.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 04:51 AM »
I mean I like some TFL schemes, but gotta obey Kradie's rules. 8)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 05:54 AM »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2021, 11:03 AM »

A shame some of your(and others) talents are wasted...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 11:28 AM by Komito »

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2021, 01:43 PM »
For some reason, it immediately seemed to me that this decision was not made by the entire clan. It is a pity that the ob clan is limited in its capabilities due to its overlord.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2021, 02:51 PM »
I hope it's maybe because of the time consuming schemes like forts, bungee race etc.
Otherwise it would've been amazing to see TFL clanners. Very rare thing to see. :)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 03:19 PM »
I hope it's maybe because of the time consuming schemes like forts, bungee race etc.
Otherwise it would've been amazing to see TFL clanners. Very rare thing to see. :)

So far everyone parcitipating in TFL Clanners have been excellent to agree with. Instead of picking one each regardless if they like it or not, everyone has been agreeing on 2 picks, or even 1 pick to play that everyone enjoys.

Actually, Forts is pretty quick, though that is down to the scheme having fast water rise coupled with a fast SD time, which I think should be delayed a little more.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2021, 05:53 PM »
''Some'' people in clan ob including blitzed and myself have agreed that our clan is only to play All Around Schemes. While this agreement is not public known we have not experienced protests within clan ob. But since this is now public knowledge now, we clan ob does not compete in TFL.

Please respect this.