Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:14 AM

Author Topic: Donate  (Read 1011 times)

Offline HHC

Donate
« on: May 16, 2013, 09:27 PM »
Click the following link to donate to ASC:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ASX82UHLPBXHA
(note: when my brother donated it give an error at first, try the link again if you get the same shit)

When you donate something, send me a PM so that I know it was from you  ;)
Include the following information:
1) ammount of cash you donated.
2) which classification the cash should be used for. You can assign it to any cup on the ASC calendar you like, even if it's set for next year. You can also assign it to the prize money for the general classification. Or you can divide your donation over several cups, that's ok too.
You can also ask me to divide the donation over all of the cups & rankings.

NB: I'm not sure which rates paypal use, but I think there's a small fee for every transaction you make there. So don't harass me if you have to pay 22$ to add 'just' 20$ to the prize money.
NB2: The transactions are done in Euro's.
NB3: Donate at own risk. I do not refund if things f*ck up in the process. Nevertheless, you know me, I won't rip you off in any way. If for one reason or another a cup gets cancelled or the whole thing comes to a halt, you will get your money back.
NB4: Winners of cups may not spend the whole ammount of the prize money on their chosen Steam games. For example, someone may win 20 euro, but spend only 17.99 on the steam title. That leaves roughly 2 euro unused. I'm not sure what I'll do with this leftover cash, I'll probably add it to the prize money of the last cup of the season. But yeah, it won't be refunded to you if you were the one donating it.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 06:28 PM by HHC »

Offline HHC

Re: Donate
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 06:29 PM »
Ok, donation function works :)

Feel free to $$$  :)
Anything is welcome. Let's try to focus on the upcoming plop war cup  :)