Forums
April 20, 2024, 08:23 AM

Author Topic: Welcome Dub-C  (Read 1870 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Welcome Dub-C
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:41 PM »
Let's give Dub-C a warm welcome into our humble home xD

He's been itching to join for a long time and he's more than proved he's one of us now, he has improved alot since he started the a2b Tournaments, and I personally want to add I am happy for him quitting you know what and nerally being a sound guy ! I am sure he will do us proud !

Offline Husk

Re: Welcome Dub-C
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 12:27 AM »
Welcome home Dub [=

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 01:36 AM »
Thanks guys!! I was totally caught off guard when Komo told me I was in b2b, I never thought I would ever be in b2b. Still, I avoided joining a second community incase I ever did get miraculously invited lol  ;D I have a TON of respect for b2b, bng and all you guys in b2b. Coolest people to play with no doubt!

To those who don't know me that well or havn't seen my video here is a link. Will give you a bit of an idea who I am. http://www.mediafire.com/?ldf6whi19a9g9s8

and I personally want to add I am happy for him quitting you know what and nerally being a sound guy ! I am sure he will do us proud !

Yeehaw! I'm in b2b! Gonna get drunk and celebrate!!!!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Ramone

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 09:48 AM »
Welcome in Dub! Now U have to start drinking again! bng without beers is like pizza without ketchup.. ;D

lol, remember few days ago: "how do you know I like bng?" xD

Btw, cool video, I remember I've seen it somewhere already..

Offline Prankster

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 07:01 PM »
Welcome Johnny! Nice video, I remembered from earlier that you used to ride bulls. :) Do you have a bone you didn't break yet? :D

Offline wormf00d

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 11:58 PM »
HEEELOOOOOOOO

I JUST CAME TO SAY HEELEOOOOOOOOOO
!!1

Offline surgeon

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 02:12 PM »
Welcome Dub... u can show to wormfood the RedBull powa !