Forums
April 24, 2024, 10:37 PM

Author Topic: WA Movie - the Costage 2  (Read 4566 times)

Offline Breeze

Re: WA Movie - the Costage 2
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 01:33 PM »
Intro? :|

Loved the first movie you made and this is just fantastic as well.  Everything was worthy enough for the movie.
Also music was noice too :D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 01:56 PM »
the best wa movie ever !!!

Offline franz

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 06:09 PM »
those double 4s bounce backs on mab, I still remember playing this great game with you ^^

super sleek editing and production, very impressed lacoste. definitely sharing this

Offline lacoste

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 07:37 PM »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 09:27 PM »
Very nice, sweet editing too.
Former xANKAx member.

Offline rU`

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 10:26 PM »
Fabulous! Props to you, lacoste.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 08:13 AM »
Damn man, best movie indeed...

Definitely voting you best BnG player of 2012, you are every bit as good as I ever was, i'm very f@#!ing impressed !

The bit with dilligaf was epic lol, and I remember that bigass trick BnG with you, can you send me the replay please? My PC is broke and i'd love to watch that game again as well as the 2 shots included in the movie there was some other nice shots as well :)

I absolutely loved the soundtrack, the sounds and the ambience were beautiful man really enjoyed listening to this as much as watching it.

Also the most genius moves i've ever seen I thought i'd never see anyone as quick witted and clever as Mablak but now I have, not only are you the best trick BnG'r I have ever seen, you are actually one of the most talented and skilled players I have ever seen...

This was just awesome and inspiring man, very good job ! I loved it :)

I couldn't wait for the pizza haha.

Offline lacoste

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 11:57 AM »
Thanks for that fatty hahah but i hardly played BnG in 2012, most shots were from the second half of 2011.

In about 2 weeks im gonna release the compilation of ~80 replays i didnt use. Wont be big tho, just a simple compilation.

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline barman

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 03:31 PM »
Nice video, I like the fact the most of the moves were creative, planned and nicely executed, and not just insanely lucky "let's hope" shots.
In my opinion there were slightly too many visual effect sometimes, I prefer to keep things simple so that there's more focus on the actual gameplay, but that's perhaps because I'm noob at video editing. :D
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline lacoste

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 04:40 PM »
In my opinion there were slightly too many visual effect sometimes, I prefer to keep things simple

Weird, other than zooms, pans and transitions there were not much effects. Check out other multiplayer games highlights, you will get a headache coz of effects they add. Theres more effects than actual gameplay. And i totally agree that simplicity is the power, just not too much, obviously there has to be some change of tone to keep entertainment.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:42 PM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline Free

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2013, 07:33 PM »
This movie added with some awesome roping from other movies + scenes from other cool schemes would make the PERFECT example to promote as seriously taken e-sports game. Then edit to the perfection and promote it to bunch of companies, I'm sure someone would see the value of it. Talk about precision skills and AWE-factor.

I really love your creativity and there were so many moves I've never seen. Best movie in my opinion.

Speechless. You opened like new dimensions for me.

PROPS TO THE MAX!

Offline OrangE

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 08:35 PM »
In my opinion there were slightly too many visual effect sometimes, I prefer to keep things simple

Weird, other than zooms, pans and transitions there were not much effects. Check out other multiplayer games highlights, you will get a headache coz of effects they add. Theres more effects than actual gameplay. And i totally agree that simplicity is the power, just not too much, obviously there has to be some change of tone to keep entertainment.

i found the editing superb. some parts were made just like a movie, with cool transitions and little zooms.
another great vid i saw some time ago was the one that outoforder made. it was only roping  but the editing and the quality was SUPERB. maybe with too many effects but they were made in such a perfect way that it was really entertaining to watch (slow motions and stuff).

Offline Husk

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 03:42 AM »
+1 cos king crimson =)))))

Offline surgeon

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 08:37 AM »
Even my cat likes THE MOVIE...and high7 for music  ;)