Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:55 PM

Author Topic: WA Movie - the Costage 3.8.0.0  (Read 9538 times)

Re: WA Movie - the Costage 3.8.0.0
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 05:37 AM »
I'm just at the start of my next project, I'm already writing the credits as I go for that very same reason ;D Sucks to forget stuff
And even after checking, rechecking, there's always something not quite right :(

Offline Triad

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 11:11 AM »
Great vid. :D Video length didn't bother me 'cause the quality of the content. :)

Abnormal turn at 04:10 is actually played by Piki1802 while tita was spectating as it was a 3-way-final at WO (me, Piki and tita, I took the bronze)
Yeah realized that when I saw names of the worms.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:14 AM by Triad »

Offline lacoste

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 09:21 PM »
I'm just at the start of my next project, I'm already writing the credits as I go for that very same reason ;D Sucks to forget stuff
And even after checking, rechecking, there's always something not quite right :(

Jaaa the damn credits man, hardest part of every movie... its probably a genius idea to start from it :D:D

Also what project?! Must be WSE, I mean surely WSE, right? I should finally record the 2 years of clips for WSE channel on youtube
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 09:23 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2017, 02:32 AM »
I have a list of things I want to do and I'll admit WSE (in some shape or form. I've got an outline ready for that one) is on that list.
It's not my current project, though.

Kind of sad we're so far behind on WSE though, isn't it? We've got 3 editions ready for the taking if anyone is interested. If that person has no experience, I'd recommend starting a smaller project first, though, to get used to the editing software. My third video is already so much better than my first, you kind of need the bad to see what could be good.

Offline surgeon

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2017, 04:03 PM »
Good job coste

Nice backG music ;)

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 07:27 PM »
stunning

Offline rU`

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 01:32 PM »
Just watched. Amazing work !!
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Online Lupastic

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2021, 12:25 PM »
I'm still surprised until this day why this piece of art doesn't have more views on Youtube :O
Especially part 3. 1000 views on YT, if you open it. Compared to cueshark's old worms videos.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2021, 04:02 PM »
Costage 3 is my favorite too. Great music, amazing gameplay moves. Excellent production and selection by Lacoste who also happens to be a good player.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'