Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:32 AM

Author Topic: The people of Worms Armageddon  (Read 6458 times)

Offline TheKaren

The people of Worms Armageddon
« on: March 13, 2012, 08:43 AM »
I had a great idea when I was at work last night doing the Churchill...

I want to produce a new song, a collaboration with as many people as possible, what I need is for anyone with a microphone, and anyone who can record musical instruments to record any sound/vocal/instrument they want, it can be influenced by any genre of music you want it to be, it doesn't even have to be music related, it can be damnright silly and insane, serious and beautiful, rude, or completely random...

You can sing, or just shout a few words, or whisper, or scream, or even a spoken journal entry, or maybe just record yourself tapping on your desk, but no FR video COUGH COUGHmaciejCOUGH...

Try and make the sounds as clear as possible, try and have as little background noise in your recording as possible, and please try to be original, although I am slightly skilled in sound engineering and cancelling background noise, I ain't a magician, theres only so much I can do.

Hopefully, after 2-3 weeks or a month, i'll have enough material to start producing.

Anyone interested in being a part of this, just upload anything you make to this thread, and I do mean ANYTHING :) Make sure it is in WAV for please.

I look forward to working with you all and I hope this can be something to remember and treasure forever :)

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:49 AM by Komito »

Offline TheKaren

Re: The people of Worms Armageddon
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 08:44 AM »
I posted this seperately for those who don't like reading long things:

Please try and resist listening to anything that's been uploaded for your own enjoyment when the project is finished, although you can if you want to, but it will be your loss.

Oh yeah, and anything not related to this subject will be deleted ASAP, also please try not to have long conversations or go off topic as I would like to try and keep this thread only for uploading samples, and not actually discussing anything.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:52 AM by Komito »

Offline Abnaxus

« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:47 AM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 11:02 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/worms-music-players-!/

:)

Yes, very good, you posted what I already knew, but what I intend to do is totally different from that idea.

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 11:11 AM »
yea, I'm gonna record myself shouting "CoNcHeTuMaRe!"

where do u want us to upload our audio files, and should they be .mp3, .wav or something else?

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 11:12 AM »
yea, I'm gonna record myself shouting "CoNcHeTuMaRe!"

where do u want us to upload our audio files, and should they be .mp3, .wav or something else?

Anyone interested in being a part of this, just upload anything you make to this thread, and I do mean ANYTHING :) Make sure it is in WAV for please.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 12:24 PM »
Hey Komito, can I write a new song for You sing?

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 12:35 PM »
Hey Komito, can I write a new song for You sing?

Well, not really, I don't have recording equipment, most of what I do is creating my own sound with VST's and synthesizers.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 12:42 PM »
ah :(

anyway i wanna send u some noise made for me :>

Offline Camper

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 01:32 PM »
gotta improve hauahuhaua

-attachments removed-
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 09:40 AM by GreeN »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 02:58 PM »

Make sure it is in WAV for please.

PWNED XDDDD

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 10:50 AM »
Lol Camper, this is good, this is one of the things I am looking for, I hope more people take an interest and send audio files in :)

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 11:04 AM »
so you wanna random sounds from diferent ppl to make a "final cut" and create a nice song? o0

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 11:12 AM »
so you wanna random sounds from diferent ppl to make a "final cut" and create a nice song? o0

Not only random, it can be natural things you do, for example, I beatbox all the time, I tap anything I can hold or touch lol, I make stupid noises, sing and impressions silly stupid things lol.

For example, theres a guy at my work called Scampipants, I sing songs about him all the time lol.

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 12:42 PM »

Not only random, it can be natural things you do, for example, I beatbox all the time, I tap anything I can hold or touch lol, I make stupid noises, sing and impressions silly stupid things lol.

For example, theres a guy at my work called Scampipants, I sing songs about him all the time lol.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I know a lot of imitations, but cant do any gr8 voice imitation of a englsih language characther... i ill send some recording after... hehe