Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:01 PM

Author Topic: The people of Worms Armageddon  (Read 6459 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: The people of Worms Armageddon
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 12:42 PM »
so you wanna random sounds from diferent ppl to make a "final cut" and create a nice song? o0

Not only random, it can be natural things you do, for example, I beatbox all the time, I tap anything I can hold or touch lol, I make stupid noises, sing and impressions silly stupid things lol.

For example, theres a guy at my work called Scampipants, I sing songs about him all the time lol.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I know a lot of imitations, but cant do any gr8 voice imitation of a englsih language characther... i ill send some recording after... hehe

It doesn't have to be in English, any language is fine :)

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 08:00 AM »
Is anyone interested in this, or will I just delete the thread?

Offline Dead

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 08:36 AM »
im pretty sure else people will upload sounds, just be patient :)

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 09:13 AM »
im pretty sure else people will upload sounds, just be patient :)

I didn't mean to sound bad lol, I just wanted to know if people are interested and wanna be in this or not :) Thanks xD

Offline Anubis

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 05:23 PM »
I lost my old recordings when I played guitar, I will check if my mate has them.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 10:06 PM »
Here you go:

-link removed-

Can't change the quality now, it was recorded back then when I had a very bad microphone. (and still have) ^^
Btw, you should ask Twistah to do some rapping, he seems quite good. xD
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 09:38 AM by GreeN »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 06:19 AM »
Thanks Kai, I am not looking for anything specific, it's anything anyone wants to do, when I have a fair enough sized collection I will continue, and not everything will be used probably.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 08:19 AM »
Kai that's f@#!ing PERFECT mate xD Well, for you :)

This is what I mean by uploading something you do for fun, a passion, something musical, it doesn't have to be like Kai's, even some 10 second beatbox, or any instrument.

Kai, this quality is good enough :) It's clear, and I can edit it, and sample any part I want, it's f@#!ing perfect mate, because my project isn't to have studio quality throughout the whole thing, I want it to sound natural, passionate, the way music SHOULD be :)

Thanks man, I got some ideas for this, let's hope someone else uploads something cool to go with it xD

From now on, any uploads will be deleted as soon as I upload them, that way, it will be a better surprise when the project is finished.

Thanks again xD

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2012, 10:47 AM »
Kai, taking into account this is the 1st time i've ever worked with Rock music, I put this together over the last hour, just as an example of the kinda shit I might do, but of course it's going to be like a huge mix, different genres, with lots of people from worms.

http://soundcloud.com/komito-1/komito-kais-guitar

Offline Anubis

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2012, 04:40 PM »
Lol, that was very good. Quite impressive. ;)

I have some more if you want more material. :)
Why did GreeN remove the link? :o

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 12:11 AM »
Lol, that was very good. Quite impressive. ;)

I have some more if you want more material. :)
Why did GreeN remove the link? :o

Well, even though I am still in b2b, and asked to be sent an invite, GreeN thinks he ownz b2b or something and won't invite me, so instead he was kind enough to do the work for me and delete everyones uploads once i've downloaded them, even though that isn't anywhere near as efficient because I am on these forums like 100x more than him.

Who started b2b anyway, oh yeh, that's right, me and wormf00d... Who done most of the organising, Hmm... But cuz I lost my temper a few times he thinks he can keep the community from me lol, TuS isn't b2b anyway, not like I never forgave any of them for anything.

MonkeyIsland - Could I/we have a Music forum please? I know for a fact there are people interested in running a music forum with me :)

Kai - I need to be able to delete uploads the second i've downloaded them, just so others don't listen and ruin for themself.

And thanks by the way, I know it's a short clip but I am proud of it xD If I were to progress on it, I kinda think it would need a bassline, but I don't have any VST's that go guitar basslines, if I can find a good one, I might make an entire song out of it, I can do the whole drums etc myself.

Send me everything you want, since i've already used this I will use something else for the main project, and might make a little song out of this one seperately cuz I like it so much :)

You cannot hear the high end of the kick as much because of the guitar (I made it that way) But I actually used a couple of Hardcore Gabba kicks that I merged and messed around with for the kickdrum in this, I love it xD
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 12:23 AM by Komito »

Offline GreeN

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 12:29 AM »
you're not in b2b komo, that's why you're not getting an invitation on tus. live with it.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 12:52 AM »
I only read this topic because I saw that GreeN posted (rare occasion :) ).
Komo, are you trolling or what? You are not in b2b. You quit months ago. If you wanna come back, this is not the right way.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 05:42 AM »
It's all on IRC. Message removed.

Prank for your information, I quit cFc/sR and b2b on TuS, not altogether.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:16 AM by Komito »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 08:31 PM »
b2b without Komo ain't right either way, so meh. :I