Author Topic: TRL  (Read 5531 times)

Offline Rabbzz

TRL
« on: September 01, 2011, 11:54 PM »
TRL vote is here guys!! Lets get roper up there!!  :D

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TRL
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 01:24 AM »
We already had a vote Monkey, we don't need another vote, use the last vote, don't use Roper/TTRR/Hysteria again, these 3 schemes should be disallowed due to already being played, it isn't a rotated league and I will not participate if this is what you do.

I just noticed, sorry but why in the actual f@#! is kaos in the vote? Even more so, it has replaced Elite !!!

nail(and the others), I know you have a tendency to defend new schemes and things like this and get insultive about it so in advance I just want to say, I think kaos is ok, I know alot of people like it, it's the fact, it has just replaced Elite in the vote, in such a way that makes me feel like not enough professional thought has gone into this "TRL", it's more "the principal" I am concerned about, if you get me?

Sorry but this is ridiculous, if you are going to add kaos, you should add all the other schemes also, like intermediate for starters. TRL seems like a waste of time for me now, the plan keeps changing theres no "proper" rotation.

Edit again: I have already spoke to a few people in AG and so far everyone I have asked (4 people) they all agree TRL should be CLASSIC schemes only.

Offline Peja

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 01:56 AM »
lol komo wrong thread ;)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 02:42 AM »
We already had a vote Monkey, we don't need another vote, use the last vote, don't use Roper/TTRR/Hysteria again, these 3 schemes should be disallowed due to already being played, it isn't a rotated league and I will not participate if this is what you do.

I just noticed, sorry but why in the actual f@#! is kaos in the vote? Even more so, it has replaced Elite !!!

nail(and the others), I know you have a tendency to defend new schemes and things like this and get insultive about it so in advance I just want to say, I think kaos is ok, I know alot of people like it, it's the fact, it has just replaced Elite in the vote, in such a way that makes me feel like not enough professional thought has gone into this "TRL", it's more "the principal" I am concerned about, if you get me?

Sorry but this is ridiculous, if you are going to add kaos, you should add all the other schemes also, like intermediate for starters. TRL seems like a waste of time for me now, the plan keeps changing theres no "proper" rotation.

Edit again: I have already spoke to a few people in AG and so far everyone I have asked (4 people) they all agree TRL should be CLASSIC schemes only.

Almost agree with you.

Just go through all the classic schemes except for elite since there is tel. No need for votes just keep cycling through.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 03:27 AM »
lol komo wrong thread ;)

And how is it wrong thread? MonkeyIsland can read, I can address him anywhere, MonkeyIsland isn't as stupid as most people here.

I guess I am with you on your "all classic except Elite" idea Dub.

I forgot to say, can't remember who it was, but I am on their side with "kaos should have it's own league" it's a league that definately deserves 100% attention, not just 1 Season every now and again.

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 05:51 AM »
i hope bng is the next rotated scheme.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 07:44 AM »
i hope bng is the next rotated scheme.

Yea, I voted vot BnG too  & t17 :DDDDD

Offline Peja

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 11:09 AM »

if you reply to a person (nail) then it should be in the same thread, i guess this is how an forum works. sorry just admit you choose the wrong 1 xd. btw rabbit just wanted to make his community vote for their fav scheme und you have turned this into some offtopic shit. now there are 2 threads where people discuss about next trl scheme. wow very nice komo
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:26 AM by Peja »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 11:18 AM »
I'm agree with Komito, gimme something  different and fresh, like wxw or t17 : 8)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 11:29 AM »

if you reply to a person (nail) then it should be in the same thread, i guess this is how an forum works. sorry just admit you choose the wrong 1 xd. btw rabbit just wanted to make his community vote for their fav scheme und you have turned this into some offtopic shit. now there are 2 threads where people discuss about next trl scheme. wow very nice komo

peja, how do you get someones attention? Don't you say their name? Do you just scream in their direction a bunch a bullshit and hope they look at you? I don't know what planet you are from, or what languages you speak, but I normally say someones name when calling them out, otherwise, how in the actual f@#! would they know I am talking to them?

It wasn't a reply, it was the start of a conversation actually lol.

And I didn't even notice, the other TRL thread Monkey opened until after this one, cuz it was later on my "recent posts" list lol, either way, it's 6 of 1 half dozen of the other.

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 11:41 AM »

hihi, wtf r u talking about?

Did you not notice komo, I said I wanted kaos to be REMOVED from the list of TRL schemes. REMOVED. Like you I do not agree with it being on the TRL list.

When do I get "insultive" about "defending new schemes"... is there even ONE example you can give me to back that up komo?

...................................no there isnt so dont talk shit ye pls k thx.

I forgot to say, can't remember who it was, but I am on their side with "kaos should have it's own league" it's a league that definately deserves 100% attention, not just 1 Season every now and again.

yeh... that was me -.-

It seems you agree with me on both points, so next time look before you leap before you make another boo boo.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:03 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 03:43 PM »
Lol umm ok, maybe i should of posted this in the private thread.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 03:50 PM »

hihi, wtf r u talking about?

Did you not notice komo, I said I wanted kaos to be REMOVED from the list of TRL schemes. REMOVED. Like you I do not agree with it being on the TRL list.

When do I get "insultive" about "defending new schemes"... is there even ONE example you can give me to back that up komo?

...................................no there isnt so dont talk shit ye pls k thx.

yeh... that was me -.-

It seems you agree with me on both points, so next time look before you leap before you make another boo boo.

Ok, so you know I agree with you, yet you wanna troll me for no reason? Eh? And I didn't notice your post in other TRL thread cuz I didn't see MI's thread until after this one, so sorry w/e lol.

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 05:29 PM »
Komo, please, just stop yeh... you trolled me first, remember? My response was justified.

You said I am "insultive" when "defending new schemes". Thats a trollers comment, its also stupid and NOT TRUE as I very clearly pointed out. So cut the bullshit about me "trolling you for no reason".

I only talk to people like idiots when they act like idiots.

Anyway you are forgiven, dont do it again.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 05:37 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 08:07 PM »
Seems like theres a lot of infighting on TUS these days.  What gives?  This thread has been totally hijacked.