Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:07 PM

Author Topic: TRL  (Read 5502 times)

Offline avirex

Re: TRL
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 08:12 PM »
please komo, remove yourself from this thread... or i will be forced to take further action

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 09:24 PM »
we shook hands walrus, its np
worm and learn

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 01:15 AM »
We already had a vote Monkey, we don't need another vote, use the last vote, don't use Roper/TTRR/Hysteria again, these 3 schemes should be disallowed due to already being played, it isn't a rotated league and I will not participate if this is what you do.

I just noticed, sorry but why in the actual f@#! is kaos in the vote? Even more so, it has replaced Elite !!!

nail(and the others), I know you have a tendency to defend new schemes and things like this and get insultive about it so in advance I just want to say, I think kaos is ok, I know alot of people like it, it's the fact, it has just replaced Elite in the vote, in such a way that makes me feel like not enough professional thought has gone into this "TRL", it's more "the principal" I am concerned about, if you get me?

Sorry but this is ridiculous, if you are going to add kaos, you should add all the other schemes also, like intermediate for starters. TRL seems like a waste of time for me now, the plan keeps changing theres no "proper" rotation.

Edit again: I have already spoke to a few people in AG and so far everyone I have asked (4 people) they all agree TRL should be CLASSIC schemes only.
ok we know u want bng, just vote it xD

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 01:50 AM »
Komo, please, just stop yeh... you trolled me first, remember? My response was justified.

You said I am "insultive" when "defending new schemes". Thats a trollers comment, its also stupid and NOT TRUE as I very clearly pointed out. So cut the bullshit about me "trolling you for no reason".

I only talk to people like idiots when they act like idiots.

Anyway you are forgiven, dont do it again.

Shut the f@#! up you f@#!ing twat, you DO get insultive and you know it, end of discussion, f@#!ing idiot.

avi, w/e, disable, I haven't even voted and don't want to.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 02:27 AM »
Seems like theres a lot of infighting on TUS these days.  What gives?  This thread has been totally hijacked.
Yeah I should of posted this in private thread...

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 02:44 AM »
komo...   do you honestly wonder why everyone calls you a troll??

do you honestly wonder why even your b2b mates tell you, that your are out of line?

do you honestly wonder why your karma is steadily decreasing?

because i dont.

get the f@#! out of this thread... in fact get the f@#! out of every thread... everyone is sick of you, you even went to t17 forums and made a complete ass of yourself... when is enough enough?? just shut the f@#! up

Disability to let go off Komo.

Offline nino

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 04:18 AM »

avi, this might help you huahauhauhauhauhauahuahauha.

dont get mad at me komo, jk aeeee  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 05:28 AM »

avi, this might help you huahauhauhauhauhauahuahauha.

dont get mad at me komo, jk aeeee  :D
lol n1 nino

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 05:46 AM »
avirex and komo, time off.

*Moderated.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 09:30 AM »
Lol nino, nice one xD

MI, what is moderated again? I prefer Green but that's cool xD

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 06:29 PM »
Shut the f@#! up you f@#!ing twat, you DO get insultive and you know it, end of discussion, f@#!ing idiot.

LMAO!

I said I forgave you for making up lies about me, yet you choose to carry on.

Again, can you give ONE example of when I have ever been "insultive" about "defending new schemes"?
Nope you cant, so stop lying and start thinking before you type.

Its funny, first you failed to read what id written and accused me of doing something... when in reality you actually AGREED with what I was saying. Then you accuse me of being "insultive", fail to provide any evidence, then in the same post you insult me... ridiculous.

After I watched that video of you and lalo I thought.... heh, komo seems like a cool guy actually... seems like you could have a laugh with him... then you do stuff like this and I just go back to facepalming myself like the rest of us do.

worm and learn

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 08:35 AM »
Nail I honestly don't know why I wrote what I wrote, I wrote it with a plain face, I had no emotion whatsoever, so I don't know why I typed as if I did, I went over the line that time, probably the worst post i've ever made in my life actually. Sorry.