Forums
April 16, 2024, 06:50 AM

Author Topic: bye worms...... ;<  (Read 5970 times)

Offline beer

bye worms...... ;<
« on: May 12, 2010, 04:18 PM »
I received a scholarship and an internship in Sodecia to prepare my master's thesis, which gonna start very soon.

Will be very hard for me ti keep playing because i have no time.
I am very happy because I was invited among hundreds of students and can not refuse this opportunity.
But i am sad, i have to leave my good friends that i made in worms, realy friends.. os, nail, guys i love u guys.. also i wanna send a big hug to evryone that played with me, that made me hf, a special one for my boys, free, madden, benz, nino, dori, huren, u guys rock....
I love you, and please never let bor die!  :'(

ps, nice too see how this post diserved a smitte, fuk u dumbass!!! i hope ur worm skills help u in real life (u know who u are retards) XDDDDDDDD FU AND BYE!!!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:16 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline HHC

Re: bye worms...... ;<
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 04:28 PM »
can we do our t17 cup game tonight or you gonna withdraw?  ???

btw congrats, hope it works out

Offline beer

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 04:29 PM »
thanks hhc! :)
not tonight, im gonna celebrate with my ppl XD
ill try play tomorrow since its holyday here.

drama queen iz back

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 05:20 PM »
aw ^^
Well,gl and wish ya all the best  ;)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 05:21 PM »
Congratulations, beer.

Good luck on your way, and please try not to spam sodecia forums or smth like that  :)

bye
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Free

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 05:23 PM »
Eyyy! Good to hear bro! Enjoy and Have Fun in there!

I'm sure you will be back though. This thing is like crack.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 05:55 PM »
Good luck beer. Your a good clan leader and a decent guy. I know ive given you alot of shit in the past and im sorry for that. Hope the masters goes well! Keep checking up on worms. Its hard not to.

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 06:01 PM »
I'm sure you will be back though. This thing is like crack.
Sooo true. ;D

Congratulations, and good luck beer. ;)

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 06:41 PM »
Beer, i will answer this post even if i'm so sad to not be in your list.... WTF MAN HOW COME ?!

Anyway, good luck for you in the future ;) 
We stay in contact in MSN!!

byebye

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 06:53 PM »
Glad and sad to hear it :)

I'll contact sodecia and tell them to setup a karma system on their forums xD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 08:26 PM »
thank you guys, i realy like u all.. this game was important for me, i wasted days and days playing it.. good times, and lots of hf..
ill keep watching forums and i hope to show up for some elites ^^

ps. dogg u know who u are for me, there is ppl that i do not need say nothing they know how much i like them, u must know it. u must join bor now :D
tom, no hard feeling mate, evrything is ok, ty for ur support and for or words about me being leaddr i appreciate that. long life for ckc

drama queen iz back

Offline darKz

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 08:32 PM »
Aww bai beero and good luck! But yeah like Free said, WA is like a drug, it's very hard to let go of it. :) Make sure to at least check forums sometimes. ;)

<3
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Crazy

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 01:13 AM »
Aw, really sad to hear this beer, you came to WA some years ago with a lot of enthusiasm and brought back life to the clan league in XTC, which it really needed. Hope everything goes well, and that we once will see your face back here and on WN again, I have a feeling last word is not said!

Offline sock

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 03:15 AM »
congratulations on the scholarship man, goodluck with everything, you'll be missed very much~!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2010, 04:21 AM »
congratulations on the scholarship man, goodluck with everything, you'll be missed very much~!

Meanwhile a cloud upon his head, in the cloud is written:
"muahaha now I fully take bOr in my hands!"
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.