Forums
April 25, 2024, 02:37 PM

Author Topic: Want to join? Read this before  (Read 1220 times)

Offline morcego

Want to join? Read this before
« on: February 16, 2012, 10:50 PM »
Most of "newschool" players doesn't know us. We are one of the oldest clans around W:A, bS was created on 2001 by mUu and LeGio. It was always a restricted clan for brazilians and very good skilled players, especially on roper. We were always focusing on leagues, by that time we played cl2k, wacl, fb, all old leagues. I think we won some seasons on wacl or other league, my memory is not good.  :-[
Well, the time passed by, those 14/15 years old guys growed, the clan stayed inactive for a long while, coming back for a little time, but getting inactive again, this situation happened a lot of times. Personally, I'd wish that the day had more than 24 hours, so these extra hours could be spent playing worms.  :) 
So I know that the first doubt on your mind is "Are you just accepting brazilian guys?". The answer is no. Despite of the clan name, we don't care about your nationality, skin color or whatever. We are looking for people with good skills and cool behaviour. If you get interested, post a topic on our boards, saying age, schemes that you like.. all that stuff that you already know ;) We'll analyse it.

Cheers,
Bruno