Forums
April 24, 2024, 09:06 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bug?  (Read 1180 times)

Offline TBikelis

[SOLVED] bug?
« on: August 19, 2020, 08:28 AM »

TUS seems to ignore the rubberworm bounciness setting

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: bug?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 02:16 PM »
I just re-uploaded your scheme and it worked just fine. Even save it manually and it worked without any problems.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TBikelis

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 03:39 PM »
ugh what

neither the rubberworm bounciness setting value changed

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 03:50 PM by TBikelis »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 06:56 AM »
What browser are you using? And how are you loading your scheme? (I've reloaded your scheme again)

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-3356/
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TBikelis

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 11:29 AM »

huh, it worked this time strangely. well thank you for the scheme reload then.
btw i was using chrome and tried loading the scheme the dragging way and the file select way
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 11:31 AM by TBikelis »

Offline TBikelis

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 09:36 AM »
GODDAMNIT

I removed some useless extended scheme options in the TUS scheme editor then saved the changes. after that, the rubberworm bounciness setting reset to 0.. again

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 06:58 AM »
Ok tell me the exact steps you did so that I can reproduce the bug on my side.

Offline TBikelis

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2020, 09:02 PM »
you mean what i did previously? I reset the sudden death worm damage per turn setting to it's original value (5), then on the health cures poison setting I selected the original option (cure all worms in team) and then on the blood level setting I reset the older value (0) to it's original value (255). that's it

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 06:22 AM »
Found the bug. It's fixed now.

Offline TBikelis

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2020, 08:33 AM »