Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Can't select option to receive pm when a game is reported against me  (Read 533 times)

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
I get this error message after try to save the option to recieve pm when someone report a game against me: Call to undefined function eregi()
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 11:26 PM by Albus »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Please try again. The bug is fixed.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
Yeah! The problem with "Send PM when reporting?" option is fixed! Thanks!

Now, I'm getting error only with the third option ("Send email when reporting?"). Some of my recent games, I recieved an email notifying them, but I don't receive those emails anymore. When I put my email and try to save again this option, I get this message: "Please enter a valid email address". I tried two different emails but I got that same error message.

Here a print of the error message: https://imgur.com/a/NAZEdMW

Offline MonkeyIsland

Please try again.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
Please try again.

100% fixed! Thanks!  ;D