Forums
April 24, 2024, 09:02 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Scheme bug  (Read 715 times)

Offline Korydex

[SOLVED] Scheme bug
« on: August 20, 2021, 01:19 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-4082/
I've uploaded the attached scheme, but it shows some extra weapons that are not in the scheme

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Scheme bug
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 01:57 PM »
Are you 100% sure you uploaded the correct scheme? I just re-uploaded your scheme file to the editor and it worked just fine. (your scheme is fixed)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 02:07 PM »
Really strange o0 Thanks anyway!

Offline Korydex

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 07:44 AM »
OK so it's definitely a bug and I found it! It happens when you don't click on "load" button and directly click on "save" button.

Thanks for reporting Korydex! It was driving me crazy. It also was the reason why some 3.8 options used to fail. Same bug. Anyway fixed it for good now!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.