Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:12 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Dont need to approve replays  (Read 611 times)

Offline Big Billy

[SOLVED] Dont need to approve replays
« on: December 12, 2022, 10:59 PM »
In my new challenge I dont need to approve the replays first. Theyre just approved automaticly.

Is it maybe because kilril uploaded his replay to the map before I made the challenge?
https://www.tus-wa.com/challenges/challenge-803/

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Dont need to approve replays
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2022, 07:23 AM »
Yes. TUS allows submitting record for RR maps even without a challenge. When a challenge is created on those maps, those old records will automatically get transferred to that challenge. You should check those records anyway and modify their time. These pre-challenge records are sometimes checked loosely.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Big Billy

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 02:06 PM »
Ok, thank you.

But I also dont need to approve the replys that came after I commited the challenge.
So the new replays are auto-approved too.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 02:53 PM »
That's impossible. Probably Kirill is approving them. (please check with him)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline kirill470

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2022, 05:40 PM »
Ok, thank you.

But I also dont need to approve the replys that came after I commited the challenge.
That's right, I check and approve. Then I will not confirm other (not mine) challenges

Offline Big Billy

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2022, 09:49 PM »
Ok, thank you.

That's right, I check and approve. Then I will not confirm other (not mine) challenges

Ah, you approved them. Thank you!

I was just thinking it was autoapproved. Didn't know you could and would approve them.
Not a problem then :D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 09:51 PM by Big Billy »