Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:57 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] error while reporting  (Read 624 times)

Offline yanme

[SOLVED] error while reporting
« on: December 23, 2016, 10:58 PM »
hey,

i wanted to report 3 games from a #PO, but an error occured a few times (see attached picture).

when you write "ad" the system gonna give you a proposal for the full name "Adun"
- sometimes it didn't occur so i wrote it by myself
- when it does i continued with pressing "Tab" so the full name was written inside the box

is one/ or both of this actions the reason for the error?

it worked in the end with the 10th try, but there is something wrong..

Offline avirex

Re: error while reporting
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 05:53 AM »
hmm...  I'm not for sure...

but i think i remember something like this... when you have typed enough letters, to the point where there are no other matches...

for instance "yan" your name will auto-fill the box, i believe... but if you press tab to continue, your name may still be there, but i don't think it will fully register.

pretty sure even though the name auto-filled into the box, you still have to click the icon with your name, clan/community flags.

not sure its a bug... its just the way the cookie crumbles..all though, if it is possible to fix that, it would be nice.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 06:49 AM »
@yanme,
That error means you gave the system an empty name for opponent.

The auto-suggest of PO page is the same with league report page. when you pressed tab, are you sure the full name was written in the box?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 06:52 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline yanme

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 09:21 AM »
yes, i am to 100% sure.

after the error first time occur i checked it more than once before pressing "report" it felt like it's random if it works or not.

or does the server had problems yesterday evening?

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 11:36 AM »
pretty sure it has happened to me as well MI...

like i said, if you type the name it will say you did enter a name in a field...

it makes you actually click the appropriate suggested worm name... cant press tab.

ill test next time i report a game... unless its solved before then.

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 04:31 PM »
ill test next time i report a game...

yo m8 that could take years

Offline Free

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 05:09 PM »
ill test next time i report a game...

yo m8 that could take years

ZING!!!! :D