Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:00 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] I can't report a game  (Read 733 times)

[SOLVED] I can't report a game
« on: June 03, 2018, 12:48 PM »
I did a mistake with first report, so i've decided to delete and reupload it. Then i've got this:

You've already reported with this replay. Probably you have selected the wrong replay.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: I can't report a game
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 01:14 PM »
Report with a fake replay. Then attach the correct the replay here. I'll fix it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 01:47 PM »
Report with a fake replay. Then attach the correct the replay here. I'll fix it.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:40 AM by MonkeyIsland »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 05:40 AM »
Done.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.