Forums
April 16, 2024, 10:15 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Shrinking Text  (Read 923 times)

Offline Ytrojan

[SOLVED] Shrinking Text
« on: January 06, 2018, 12:17 AM »
Seriously. I work VERY hard on my posts, but instead of looking like they should, they have text that shrinks.  >:(  It's VERY annoying.

You NEED to fix it, and edit my post so that all the text is equally sized. Also, make the small text a new paragraph. That's how I intended it to be
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:22 AM by Ytrojan »
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Shrinking Text
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 06:10 AM »
Your post BB codes seems to be wrong. There are a few unparsed SIZE tag at the end.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 02:34 AM »
It's happening with the inbox, too. I sent a message to Pavlepavle, and it started shrinking again. Please fix this! [do it, because I fear that I might have to use brackets for the rest of my life.]

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 03:15 AM »
Have you ever thought it might be not because of some technical issue, but because you're using it very wrong?
Like, there's clearly 2 more closing tags in the first message than there is opening tags.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 07:22 AM »
The problem is how you are using them. Why do you need to use size tag at all? (just type your message without any formatting?)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 10:28 PM »
The problem is how you are using them. Why do you need to use size tag at all? (just type your message without any formatting?)
It seems to happen at random, and I don't even click the size button when it happens. It has gotten so bad that I have had to press the Size and set it to 10, just to get it to work properly. It happens randomly every time I copy and paste text, so I feel like this is a bug.
Here's an example
This is an example of how it can go horribly wrong

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 08:37 PM »
Try clicking on image on top-right of the text editor.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 10:54 PM »
Hey, it works. Yes, I can finally use it without the text randomly shrinking.