Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:55 AM

Author Topic: fos private forum leak episode 1  (Read 956 times)

Offline philie

fos private forum leak episode 1
« on: December 31, 2016, 02:05 PM »
i'm reposting this, just for completeness reasons.
locked from the start for safety reasons  ;)

OPERATION Nerd Vagina

lol
everything going on with eS clan goes here now.
first thing i wanted to do was a fake try out with "philie". but i decided to not do that for not getting them suspicious. so i will post a try out with a fake account.
i'd say you all pack out your fake accounts and request a try out. some of us will make it for sure.
eS mass infiltration!!
(dont fear the ops (hi MI), its just fun anyway)

great Phillie!!!
I can't wait xD

damn, wish i had a fake account... anyone have one for me???

lets set some guidlines....   if we do make it into eS, lets not play an clanners...

unless you are currently clanless, then i guess there is no rule against this...

but if you have a clan that you compete with, do not play clanners as an eS, thats against rules, and lame for the people who to play the clanner league competetive..

we just want to get into eS to make a joke of them, and see what they discuss in private...

but how interesting can their private forums be??? there is not a single member in eS that speaks very good english, and they all speak different languges... huahauhauha

i dont even know how the hell they properly communicate with eacother!!

this will still be fun though, once we do get into eS, we can think of new and funny things to do..

but lets not currupt the league games... (hi monkey)

mission 1) gain access to eS headquarters ;D

any volunteer?????

:D :D :D

any volunteer?????

:D :D :D

here we go  ;D

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/be-an-warrior-join-es!/y0u/

have i been too nice? :)

hey guys, im back to worms after a long time playing only every 2 weeks or so.
but i got more time now and want to play some clanners too, so:
i'm looking for a clan :)
i like yours and your attitude and as i can see, you might need some ropers, so here's my try-out application:

gj ! now u need to be active with this nickname on WN  8)

yeah, waiting for an answer, then i'll hang out in ag and wait for professor then ask him for a try out game.
i'll keep you updated..

seems like you need a good story bro

gonna join this operation when im back from poland ;D

avirex, prop him up with me.  im going to say i remember him from wlcl days

EDIT:  I posted up on the thread, tried to give your alias a story.

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/be-an-warrior-join-es!/

Okay phillie, your 'y0u' alias is officially oldschool haha, if anyone asks, you used to play in 2000-2002 with supreme, powerslave, and kufner (old german players) and havent played since.  Hopefully that will save your post, looks like you are in deep right now.

wtf, you thought you could just make an account in one day and try out?  they immediately suspect you as being an alias ahaha... you should have just tried out as phili... if you were scared you wouldn't make it in, one of us could have aliased to get you in during the tryout :)

Wow haha !
Maybe Walrus post will save you, but this was not a very good approach !

I think the best way to do such a mission, is to start being visible in #AG with an "oldschool looking" nickname (you can get inspiration here http://worms2d.info/People)
Then try to join some games hosted by eS people.

Make yourself looking like an oldschooler coming back, and try to not give much interest into joining them. Just ask news about the community, and oldschoolers.
They will probably ask you if you got any clan, then you can say that you don't have but you would be interested in joining one to remind you the old days, and if you are a kick-ass roper they will probably ask you to join by themselves !!! Say that you heard about TUS but you never visited the site yet ;)

Btw Walrus, I saw you mentionned SupremE in your post, do you have any news of him ? He used to be a good friend of mine back in the days !

They are right, and you know what?! you should say that you'll bring to them some of yr oOLDSCHOL friends, and here we are!!! and we'll join them rofl! uhauahu

I was "Hokuto" sometimes... i should be him again xD

lmfao darkz even backed up the story hauhauhauah

and i put some bullshit story that eS are gonna cream their pants over.. hauhauha

there was a DSM and we did go 50-0 many seasons, but obviously yOu was not a part of it hahaha

cant believe darkz says he remembers him lmfao, that right there make it golden!! an old school german saying he remembers...

no other FoS should post in that topic, dont make it suspicious!

edit: i even baited them to invite u quicker  with...

"maybe u can join a better clan then eS" lololol they will wanna invite u quick before another clan could get you lmfao

lmao @ darkz hahaha f@#!in rediculous, confirming made up shit.  and i think professor edited your post avi, it doesnt say anything about joining another clan other than eS.  But it looks like the ball is rolling now, this is gonna be great, theyre going to be all over y0u.

i f@#!ing love avirex and wally for this  :-* :-* :-* you guys are amazing

lol he did edit... lmfao.....

ok so ill bet they are interested now!!  lmfao...

yOu is gonna be in eS in no time..

really feeling overwhelemed right now. and awesome we always find the right new members with the fos gen.

But what if they insist on a tryout? Should philie do it or we employ someone else to show them the ropes?

If we really manage to impress them, they will keep y0u in the clan no matter how inactive he is... take reN as an example, he plays once per 2 months but they will never boot him because he is their best roper

ha that ren guy is someone else's alias spy in eS i think.  i think we let philie try out, cause anyone else can't speak german.  if it doesn't work we try the same thing with a different alias.  this could be the greatest triumph of fos and could propell us back to the #1 community huaha.

loooool, there isnt anyone in es who could speak german, but of course i offer my service as translator.

lol good point

loooool, there isnt anyone in es who could speak german, but of course i offer my service as translator.

yee, you should do that but, yes, none there speaks german... i m using my alias in snup and ag, i ll be the next one xD in 2/weeks maybe...

hauahuahauha they taking it  ;D

But what if they insist on a tryout? Should philie do it or we employ someone else to show them the ropes?

If we really manage to impress them, they will keep y0u in the clan no matter how inactive he is... take reN as an example, he plays once per 2 months but they will never boot him because he is their best roper
i say throw on the german flag and give it a go if you see them online bar.

hahahaha lmao!
n1 guys!!
was away for 24 hours and this comes out lol!
ok, if ne1 wants to try out, do it! eS people cant speak german also.
im gonna be away over the weekend, so lets not lose any time. y0u is my mobile phone account, so i can nevertheless check and answer (and accept invite..).
gonna answer now in the thread and ask avi if they got some place left in mm :)

Tomorrow evening/night is reserved for worms, how about I play with them as y0u at 18 gmt? Maybe avirex can accompany me? I've arranged the deletion cup finals against Guaton on 21 gmt, 3 hours should be more than enough.

I'll put a German flag, make a new team, remember not to put /anon gl hf at the start of the game and try not to finger roll xd

Anyone can come up with more details regarding y0u's personality? Just to have something to talk about with them :D

You enlisted in the Deutsches Heer, or german army, and did it for many years after leaving worms.  When you took a civilian job, you saw worms reloaded on steam, you downloaded it, and it was shitty.  Youve hung around tus for quite some time, watching replays and playing offline to get your skills back.  You took a liking to eS' large, family structure hahaha, and want to be a part of it.  You feel like you could really help them in TUS, even though youll never play a single game, lol.  You like how the clan is organized and all the members are really nice, and you think professor is a great clanleader.  Just stroke his massive ego and youll probably get in on the spot.  Gold.  This plan cant not work, you are already in the nerd vagina.

muahahahaha nice one!
maybe after some time we should invite y0u to FoS :)

ahuahuah
Very cool xD
Have you barman made the roping tryout yet?

We have to completely fill that vagina auhuah

philie u can paste some conversations with them from snooper, it should be funny too ;D

YEs, and plzzzz don't forget to attach here the replays of yOu's tryout xD

let's get into xD

Have you barman made the roping tryout yet?
nono, I'll hit ag @ 18 gmt

Surely replays will be posted :D

ok, goodluck Barman!
BUIII

Show them yr power ;)

hahgahagahahagahahgahag they took the bait I think!

* 2012-06-08 18.09.55 [Online Round 1] eS`Tomi, @y0u, sOonkeR'eS.WAgame (78.78 kB - downloaded 35 times.)

* 2012-06-08 18.19.49 [Online Round 2] eS`Tomi, @y0u, sOonkeR'eS.WAgame (67.54 kB - downloaded 34 times.)

* 2012-06-08 18.28.07 [Online] eS`Tomi, @y0u, sOonkeR'eS.WAgame (142.67 kB - downloaded 34 times.)

* 2012-06-08 18.48.35 [Online] eS`Tomi, @y0u, Chelsea`eS, sOonkeR'eS, eS`scorpus.WAgame (229.05 kB - downloaded 32 times.)

Offline philie

Re: fos private forum leak episode 1
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 02:06 PM »
i wish i had wa so i could watch these replays haha, can anyone post the chatlogs for these games?

yes:

haha nice they were slobbering all over you by the end...no one in that clan can rope really haha so ofc they will jizz all over themselves thinking about letting you in.

hauhauhauhauhauah, philie is in eS

ahuahuahau

show us some secrets !

XD!!!

What next? I'd really like to take a look at their private board :D

gj bar, guess avi has no problem if we give you mod rights to FoS for this nice tryout. but i think he should do it :P

show us some secrets !

see for yourself (everyone: feel free to use it)

password to y0u account: nerdvagina

gj bar, guess avi has no problem if we give you mod rights to FoS for this nice tryout. but i think he should do it :P

yes, really gj bar! and i think so too: avi, you should promote barman to mod.

important! please use an anonymizer when logging in with y0u, or an other pc or your phone, otherwise tus will see your ip logging in 2 accounts and we may get problems. and rememeber to log out, when your done spying in eS forums. also yeck if y0u is already online before trying to log in.

as you can see in the forums: eS is planing a movie.
i got an idea: lets get a y0u-part into the video, and when the video is out, y0u leaves eS and joines FoS :)

edit: when you're online with y0u: post something in eS forums, so they see "he" is active.

to peja: greets from ronald

yes, really gj bar! and i think so too: avi, you should promote barman to mod.
thx 8)

important! please use an anonymizer when logging in with y0u, or an other pc or your phone, otherwise tus will see your ip logging in 2 accounts and we may get problems.
You can use http://www.german-proxy.de/
It's slow, but it works.

and rememeber to log out, when your done spying in eS forums. also yeck if y0u is already online before trying to log in.
Shouldn't be a problem, sometimes I have tus open on 2 computers when I play worms.

They might have abandoned this idea as sm0k left.

Fun stuff: check their internal rules, reflects their attitude nicely.

My favorite post haha, Professor rallying his troops with a buffoon speech lol.
Ok guys, my patience is over.

Yesterday i wasted a lot of time playing hard clanners for today i open the f@#!ing tus website and i saw a lot of clanners lost.

The players here worked hardly to get the points who we are giving free for other clanners.

Much more this, also we are being insulted as pathetic clan now.

I want HF here and We are a good familly with nice ppl. But i am tired to see our clan losing by sillyness. I really dont care if we lost a clanner using good players, loses are normal in any clan.

We have wonderful players:

Chelsea, a very nice defaulter, good moderator, who the f@#! said u can play wxw? If u cut one of Scorpus's hand he can play more faster than u -.-

AsbestMisha, i dunno if u noted but its kinda hard count with u in clanners. We call u and u always says "i dont want i havent humor", or "i need warm up" or "i cant i am cold". Man, U need to participate more in our clanners. Stop with Kaleu's gaystuff. Porra what the f@#! yesterday picking BnG against roh? We havent 1 b2b player and u wanted to pick bng against a clan who has a lot of bngers! It's time to be oveja humble and pwn with ours!

Easy / Cip, very nice players in hysteria and elite, here is not HoN clan, u must play with compromise, with desire to win. Dont care about loses, just try to make ur better.

Phanton go to use a f@#!ing snopper we need u to help in clanners and we never find u.

Professor (Yes, me!) good player excellent leader but wtf fails in hysteria, U play this porra since u were masturbating in 12 years old and u lose for dC clan playigins agaist noobs rofl

Tomi, u are excellent in all, no words to u friend   

Everyone here who didnt be quoted: PORRA MAN. We are a f@#!in perfect clan, we have players incredibles, our wins against pro clans, in last playoffs, we are losing games for ouselves. We need to play with more safely, control our impulses and check if we have players enough to play the schemes.

I trust in everyone here. EVERYONE. This clan is the best clan of my life, prolly we someday will take new ways and other clans maybe not but for me I am proud to play with You.

Now, wanna make the things right. I REALLY DONT CARE IF WE LOST SOME GAME, SINCE WE PLAY WITH OUR BEST TEAM AND WITH OUR BEST DESIRE TO WIN.

I really wait u guys understand me.

Me, Uzur, Chelsea and Phanton worked hard yesterday against CF. We got 120 points in 2 wins. In 12h we lost 150 points against l3x and FUB. I want u guys HF but its not funny lost this way.

lmao nice find walrus xD

auhuahuah uBAUAHuhuhauh

BUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BUIBUBIIIIII BUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

jesus chriiiisttttt! Professor is a really rare species of dumbass!
rofl auhuah

ye, let s put barman as boss xD

They might have abandoned this idea as sm0k left.

maybe y0u can get the idea going again..

Chelsea, a very nice defaulter, good moderator, who the f@#! said u can play wxw?

jesus those guys are so f@#!ing lame xD

my fav quote:

Quote from: Professor on May 12, 2012, 11:12 pm
rly HoN is good in hysteria and elite (easy and mosca), better we avoid this clan if we havent good players to play it.

wtf, yeah hon is so goood, obviously they need to be avoided.

so weird, they punish guys for beeing inactive  and kick them :P

funny detail,, phanton is original founder of this clan and he dont want all the recruits, but prof just ignores him xD

*comes busting in the FoS bar room with two revolvers in each hand*

Ho ho ho! Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like Christmas has come early for me this year! I must have been a very good boy this season!  Ah ah ah, where do you think you're running off to? Make one more move and I'll make damn sure your mobility comes to a permanent end, are we clear on that?

Now I didn't mean to ruin anyone's happy-hour fun-time here but I've decided to take these recent events and turn them into an advantageous and lucrative business opportunity for me, myself, and I.  You boys have cooked up quite the secret here with this espionage adventure, haven't you?  Well everyone knows that when there's a secret, there's someone who ain't supposed to know about it, am I correct in saying so? I'm pretty certain I am.  Unfortunately for you boys, I was just about to head over to the eS boys and spill my guts out about what y'all have been conspiring here.  I imagine they won't take too kindly to such news as a spy named y0u done snuck right under their noses and gave all their forum information away to the big bad FoS wolves.  Naw, I can't imagine they'd be too pleased with such information at all!  Not to mention the trouble this could get you in with the higher-ups around here.  That's right, boys, I'm gonna stir up a shit-storm so large that even the blindest old bat in the closet could see coming from miles away. 

Your little game... it's over.  Put away the blocks and the toy cars because playtime is over.  Of course, this could always go down a whole 'nother way, if that's what y'all want.  You see, I've got a family of my own; mouths to feed, diapers to change, bills to pay.  A family man has got to do what a family man has got to do, you can respect that now can't ya?  I want 5 dollars from each of you.  You're gonna transfer the money into my paypal account, which you will privately contact me to get the details for.  This ain't nothing personal, boys, this is just business.  If you play dirty, karma says mud will be slung right back at ya, now I know some of you know this to be true from other experiences.

FoS, you have one week to get me the money.  Each and every one of you.  If one doesn't pay, this operation will be brought to eS's attention.  Think it over.  Decide what's best for this group.  Y'all have a great day now ;)

*backs out of the bar room*

for you shy:

uahuhauhuha
so sexyyyyyy looking for shit in that eS forum auhauhauh and it smells very bad...

have yu seen this?

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:12 PM by philie »

Offline philie

Re: fos private forum leak episode 1
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 02:06 PM »

huahuahua guys GJ

we need to make a 'best of' collection of professor quotes to post on here, so when this thing blows wide open we can feature them to the community haha

lmfaooooo i gotta get on yOu account and check this out!!

and vgj bar!! you are now a boss ;D

its so funny how proud prof is of beating mm in 2 games of po! ;D

putos won damn t17 and hyst! lol porra

damn, i had a really fun idea.. but that german proxy link u posted bar, did not allow me to post reply's.... maybe somone else can do it...

the topic where they welcomes fos y0u into the clan, they asked for a pic...

i googled a pic of a dick, and i was going to post that...

then make a new post and say "ahhh shit, wrong pic, i cant figure out how to delete this... im so embaressed" hahahha

would be hilarious to see their reactions

He invites all; strange dude.

its so funny how proud prof is of beating mm in 2 games of po! ;D

putos won damn t17 and hyst! lol porra

the fact they won team 17 cos free shot himself instead of the es guy makes even more funny. lol and they won in hysteria after 2 draws.

...so far, so good guys ! xD

lol no1 will do the penis idea? huahauha i thought it was priceless...

reminds me of twistah....

we have to do something, whats the point of joining eS unless we do something funny, cant only just spy!!

who has some ideas?

lol no1 will do the penis idea? huahauha i thought it was priceless...
Better not risk getting kicked

weve basically seen all there is to see in their forums, when we get bored with it i think it would be great to make a collage of photos from all fos' members with a message like, greetings from WA's #1 community lol.  id be willing to donate a picture of me pointing and laughing.

weve basically seen all there is to see in their forums, when we get bored with it i think it would be great to make a collage of photos from all fos' members with a message like, greetings from WA's #1 community lol.  id be willing to donate a picture of me pointing and laughing.
Cool idea! :D
Let's just wait until the season 26 playoffs, I want to read their discussion if they manage to qualify (their last season's debate was hilarious, with sm0k stating he always is 1 second behind Mablak in TTRR)

Lol.. Thats a fun idea greetings from fos..

Theres a problem tho.. They have all the gay rules .. They want y0u active or he will get a warning haha

thats basicly nice, if it comes hard to hard. we can claim beeing the victim of the unsocial bad es gang.

btw i guess we all should try  to rape their points in clanners, since we know how much they care.

if FBI find out f0s...we are in trouble hauhauha.

btw would be nice if someone could help me there xD: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/should-something-like-this-be-rewarded-with-a-playoff-spot/

edit some nice news: their avoiding plans to reach playoffs:

yeah, u and tomi beat BaK clan so now we are the #4 in stats, we just need to play with skilled clans to avoid lose points.
Clans who we need to avoid:

l3x
ps lol they wont play against their direct opponent
roh

Clans we can play clanners:
mm
CKC
cfc

also nice: easy says he is a cheater:for all ropers of clan .. can analyze this replay and answer me???

i think its a cheater coz i used uwt a lot of time and i know this tap...    i think ..... lol

heheh i wanted to post this avoiding post , but i see then y0u did it !

I know weel Easy, he cheats, 100% sure. But he s just bought a new kb right now and he s trying to quit ahauahuh it s an addiction to him...

maybe the operation vagina is still running, easy showed interest in fos. we can throw out the bait and offering a possible membership if he makes screenshots from es forums for us  ;)

HAHA that would be great, all of a sudden, amidst all this chaos, easy suddenly joins fos.

anyway this was cool operation, am looking forward fornext events  ;D

maybe the operation vagina is still running, easy showed interest in fos. we can throw out the bait and offering a possible membership if he makes screenshots from es forums for us  ;)

and makes fos screenshots to post in es? i dont know.,.

philie, re-read the membership part, and stress the "possible" part this time huahaha  ;D

can someone create a new tryout topic in es forums wtrh y0u wit the title: How are you?  and a text with something like this?

Its sad our partnership  ended because we had a little missunderstandung about privacy.
I think everyone should get a second chance.
I miss you.
Just listen to your heart and you will feel:
I miss y0u too

can someone create a new tryout topic in es forums wtrh y0u wit the title: How are you?  and a text with something like this?

Its sad our partnership  ended because we had a little missunderstandung about privacy.
I miss you.
I miss y0u too
nice, peja.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/be-an-warrior-join-es!/y0u-version-t00/
your wish is my command.

philie, re-read the membership part, and stress the "possible" part this time huahaha  ;D

..ah, ok, lol

I miss you.
I miss y0u too
nice, peja.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/be-an-warrior-join-es!/y0u-version-t00/
your wish is my command.

lmfao! n1

btw:

I miss y0u!
I miss y0u too!

isnt that supposed to be "y0u miss me t00"? lol

aww they deleted it :( i never got to see haha

lmfao priceless... we should do one of these messages atleast once a month ;D

nice job barman!!! i really loved when tomi pmed u and said that chelsea is the weirdest guy in es roflxD

and walrusses quote pwns!!

lol i have missed so much cus of the roadtrip. just saw the tryout topik! darkz help was cool!! :D

lol sounds great, let him tempt to FoS with his eS screenshots and when he knocks on FoS Club door,
avi will take the screens and i give him the final asskick in his hairy butt, before ano and crazy raped him ! hahaha

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/es-152/camper-you-was-overtaken!-d/msg136120/#msg136120

bitch has closed the topic and deleted our posts.
just for the record, i posted this:

Quote from: kaleu
what is nerd for you?

this:

Quote from: kaleu

what came after this? did ne1 post something?
just curious...

edit: we should get the topic together again and post an "uncensored" version in public fos..

rofl philie, i laughed hard about your comment. ;D

immediately after your last post, professor came and cutted it... because it was a hit in the balls of Kaleu/eS. lololo

ajuauhau ye, let's copy the post and open a new TOPIC quoting everybody D auhuah

I wrote something too, and he removed... something like:

"Kaleu, yr teacher should tell you also thath Hitler probably...with a brasilian kid auhuaahu... "

BTW, we won, professor can't stand us!!! it's the second post who locks!!! auhauhuh

let's make him REALLY CRAZY! let's disturb eS!!! let's copy the post

muahhahha:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/fos/f@#!-cencorship!-freedom-of-speech-!!/msg136216/?topicseen#new

in further actions, i will always make a screenshot, so in case of "censorship", we can recreate the attack!

[2012-09-28 21.31.48] ••• y0u`eS is joining a game on DirectIP named "", hosted by Direct IP
[2012-09-28 21.31.56] ••• Successfully joined game. Players are: eS`IscOrp, eS`Tomi, iiCeCuBeS, eS'OonkeR'rM, y0u`eS
[2012-09-28 21.32.00] [eS`Tomi] dienadel went to sleep
[2012-09-28 21.32.00] [y0u`eS] hi guys
[2012-09-28 21.32.13] [eS`Tomi] so we are 4
[2012-09-28 21.32.27] [eS'OonkeR'rM] go bng 2vs2 ? x)
[2012-09-28 21.32.34] [eS`Tomi] no pls xD
[2012-09-28 21.32.50] ••• Player joined: Chris
[2012-09-28 21.32.50] [iiCeCuBeS] 5 ?
[2012-09-28 21.32.55] ••• Session ended

damm got kicked very fast