Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:29 PM

Author Topic: CF Reloaded!  (Read 6210 times)

Offline avirex

CF Reloaded!
« on: December 11, 2013, 08:14 PM »
does that mean you guys will be coming back to the league?? that will be cool...

its all this talk about money, isnt it?  ;p

jk..

hope you guys do return, that would be cool.

Offline SPW

Re: CF Reloaded!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 09:33 PM »
Oh man I was shocked for a moment. You used the same thread title..  :D

Nice to hear you would welcome a comeback.  :)

Offline Ryan

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 10:39 PM »
You need to reconsider your scheme flexibility though

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 11:22 PM »
No we don't. It's always been CFs philosophy to play clanners when there are enough people online to cover most of the schemes. It's not our fault you guys aren't taking league games serious, I'll kindly ask you to stop trying to encourage us to fool around. Cheers. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Peja

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 11:33 PM »
If we would take this league serious we wouldn't allow scheme agreements at all which would have massive influence on the stats of cf. But that's another story. U guys do a great job, will be fun having you back. Hope Rene will join the party for some clanners. Would be awesome.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 12:04 AM »
If the league would be really serious we wouldn't have random matches and only scheduled where all players are around to play in their best schemes. CF is actually just doing what a serious competition is about, playing only with the best set-up available.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 01:06 AM »
No we don't. It's always been CFs philosophy to play clanners when there are enough people online to cover most of the schemes. It's not our fault you guys aren't taking league games serious, I'll kindly ask you to stop trying to encourage us to fool around. Cheers. :)

I guess we have a different definition of fooling around then, René!

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 01:10 AM »
yeah, CF did a great job, and took it very serious, thats how the accomplished what they did with points...

i think it made it easier to have people on to cover all the schemes, being random was as active as he was at that time, he most likely played 80% or better of all the clanners (maybe im wrong)

if Mablak was as active as Random was in clan league, and we decided to take things a little more seriously, we would maybe have a shot at catching up, because after all.. Mablak IS dt, right komo?   either way, it would still be a difficult task! CF pretty much owns all points!! i hope you guys come back, so we can steal them ;D

i think if Random decided to play again, both Ray, and Franz would start to play as well, and some other CF would occasionally hop on wnet...  and thats a pretty scary trio to go up against, random, ray, and franz!! but i hope to see it in AG soon !

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 01:26 AM »
franz left CF quite a while ago to try and revive six together with Mil2 (for the third time or so?) I think. :D But Crash makes up for that I guess.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 02:52 AM »
Mablak IS dt, right komo?

That is correct !

But yeah seeing as CF are the ONLY clan to take Leagues so serious as a clan whole, they aren't that special, not saying they aren't good but meh, it's like 18 year olds playing 13 year olds at football...

Offline Free

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 04:13 AM »
dt tactic is simply the best: have fun during season and just make po, win po = simple.

Offline darKz

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 04:31 AM »
dtMablak tactic is simply the best: have fundon't play during season and just have your lackeys make po, win po = simple.
Ftfy.  8) jk, or am I?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 05:28 AM »
lol its true mablak cruises through regular season.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2013, 07:51 AM »
I am not asking anyone to fool around, I am asking you to play fair.
You pick, we pick, no avoiding, simple.

I totally respect your skill, but not the way you propose to use it.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2013, 10:16 AM »
if the same speech was posted in eS forum, what would you gonna call us?