Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:39 AM

Author Topic: CF Reloaded!  (Read 6211 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: CF Reloaded!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 10:20 AM »
if the same speech was posted in eS forum, what would you gonna call us?

Avoider, noob bashers? :D

Offline darKz

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 10:50 AM »
I am not asking anyone to fool around, I am asking you to play fair.
You pick, we pick, no avoiding, simple.

I totally respect your skill, but not the way you propose to use it.
You really want to play a TTRR clanner against SPW don't you? Would be amazing competition. :D If you want default wins look somewhere else, it's that simple.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 11:02 AM »
if the same speech was posted in eS forum, what would you gonna call us?
This is actually a really great point.  In eS private forums they talked about avoiding certain schemes if they didn't have enough players.  Everyone bashed them for it, and CF does the exact same thing.  Just saying, Prof makes a great point.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 11:12 AM »
I am not asking anyone to fool around, I am asking you to play fair.
You pick, we pick, no avoiding, simple.

I totally respect your skill, but not the way you propose to use it.
You really want to play a TTRR clanner against SPW don't you? Would be amazing competition. :D If you want default wins look somewhere else, it's that simple.

Dark, knowing that SPW isn't a RRer, you should know I would take no pride at all playing him in a TTRR clanner. I actually much prefer the games vs e.g. daina, dulek where I feel I could lose. No disrespect to SPW, he probably feels the same with default.

I should be allowed to pick it against him/you though.

The problem I have, and you know full well, is that you limit the choice the other clan can make, it is a classic league, not a default league, don't abuse it through avoiding your weaker schemes.

Offline darKz

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 11:58 AM »
You're forgetting (or ignoring) the fact that it's also a clan league, not a whichever two individuals are online league. I'm sorry to say but your argument is invalid. :D

But I think I know what the problem is.

Imagine these two scenarios:
1.) CF has an internal agreement, we all meet up on Ventrilo and join WormNET only as a group when we're all ready and want to play clanners.
2.) CF join WormNET one by one and wait for the others there. As soon as two of us are online people immediately assume that they can ask us to play a clanner and we have to agree.

It's basically the same thing, yet one kind of behavior does absolutely nothing while the other one makes people grab their pitchforks.

Why do you think this is the case?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Rok

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 12:07 PM »

1.) CF has an internal agreement, we all meet up on Ventrilo and join WormNET only as a group when we're all ready and want to play clanners.
2.) CF is prick teasing

FTFY.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ryan

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 12:26 PM »
You're forgetting (or ignoring) the fact that it's also a clan league, not a whichever two individuals are online league. I'm sorry to say but your argument is invalid. :D

But I think I know what the problem is.

2.) CF join WormNET one by one and wait for the others there. As soon as two of us are online people immediately assume that they can ask us to play a clanner and we have to agree.

It's basically the same thing, yet one kind of behavior does absolutely nothing while the other one makes people grab their pitchforks.

Why do you think this is the case?

My whole point was about scheme avoiding.

I totally agree with you about having the right people around, I often get asked to clanner and refuse because I don't want to.

You mentioned (I can't remember the exact wording) only playing certain schemes. That is a problem because it immediately disadvantages the other clan. The whole point of having points for each scheme is to give a fair reflection of how good you are allround/overall. Avoiding schemes will mean that you avoid a potentially bad (e.g. RR) rating which by your relative skill you should have (no disrespect intended, I happen to think you are a very strong allrounder in all schemes except RR)

I never mentioned about players being available,  etc. That is a completely different topic that I have no problem with.

Offline darKz

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 12:59 PM »
We dont wanna destroy our nice overall stats, thats for sure. So we always try to have best lineups. This means, that I dont play clanners with one of you alone. Maybe there are some clans willing do defaults only, but thats not the main thing. Usually, we need, including me, 3 guys online. I prefer that we only play clanner when 3 of us are online.
You're probably talking about this paragraph. The whole point of playing with a strong roster is to be able to play every scheme at a high level. Ergo, it's basically to avoid avoiding. I don't get what you're on about.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Free

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 01:03 PM »
dtMablak tactic is simply the best: have fundon't play during season and just have your lackeys make po, win po = simple.
Ftfy.  8) jk, or am I?

Random00. Jk, or am I?

Offline Ryan

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 01:10 PM »
We dont wanna destroy our nice overall stats, thats for sure. So we always try to have best lineups. This means, that I dont play clanners with one of you alone. Maybe there are some clans willing do defaults only, but thats not the main thing. Usually, we need, including me, 3 guys online. I prefer that we only play clanner when 3 of us are online.
You're probably talking about this paragraph. The whole point of playing with a strong roster is to be able to play every scheme at a high level. Ergo, it's basically to avoid avoiding. I don't get what you're on about.

You know what, I might have misread the point about defaults. SPW implied that he would be interested in defaults.

He did say that isn't the main thing so I apologise for misreading the post in the first place /slap

Offline darKz

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 01:26 PM »
Cheers buddy, glad we solved the confusion. :)
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 03:55 PM »
dtMablak tactic is simply the best: have fundon't play during season and just have your lackeys make po, win po = simple.
Ftfy.  8) jk, or am I?

whoa... this is some kind of nonsense i expected from komo.. haha

its pretty ironic coming from you...

Mablak is no doubt a big part of our playoff success, but after all the shit talking i specifically requested in dt private mablak sits out in some playoff games, just to prove to everyone we will still win, and to stfu...  i think its been 3 seasons we have been winning with out Mablak... he may have played 2 schemes out of the last 3 season playoffs.. and yes, people will still talk shit.

i challenge CF to sit random out in a playoffs game...  now that would be something to see!

its funny clans like CF with random say shit like this... or AeF (well, just komo) would say shit like this, when they had barman, dainub, and komo at the same time!!

seems to be the top clans complain about Mablak, and the "lower" clans take it like a man, and remain confident to win...  im starting to have a new respect for prof, hes right ;D

Offline SPW

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 04:13 PM »
Dont compare those playoff games after CF sitout. We would won all those finals if Mablak not around. But without Mablak and Random, it would be 50:50 I admit.  ;)

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 04:17 PM »
yeye CF is cool xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Free

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 06:23 PM »
Dont compare those playoff games after CF sitout. We would won all those finals if Mablak not around. But without Mablak and Random, it would be 50:50 I admit.  ;)

Yeah exactly. Wasnt really expecting Mablak is dt jokes from CF since you have Random00 and those two players are almost on the same level.

Mab is a big part of our success (so is Random for you) but you guys dont see the whole picture. For example, rope-wise, Mab aint the shiniest star we have because of his rope rust etc.

There has been CF and dt PO, and dt has won.. so I think we can do some comparison :) Would dt won every single PO if we were facing strongest CF? Probably not, we can never tell for sure.