Forums
March 29, 2024, 06:43 AM

Author Topic: I love German soccer  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Crazy

I love German soccer
« on: September 24, 2011, 02:43 AM »
Ok, maybe this is a bit of bragging (or a lot of xD), and also maybe completely unnecessary, but I had to post it:

Yes, I took a bet on Stuttgart to lead to half time today, but HSV to win the match at full time. Odds: 57,5. Result was 1-2, after Stuttgart leading 1-0 at half time. What a lucky bet Crazy, you had no reasoning for this bet, it was just lucky. No? My analysis and tips for the match, where I reasoned for this particular outcome: http://www.oddsfabrikken.com/spilldetaljer/902/

Some free advertising:
Invest in the bank and you get 2% positive return of your money. Invest in OddsFabrikken and receive 20% positive return of your money. Official tipsters of the site is Oltedal and baaja (me). Follow OddsFabrikken on Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/OddsFabrikken) and FB for daily updated predictions.

Offline Korydex

Re: I love German soccer
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 03:24 AM »
Wow, nice job.

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 07:40 AM »
Neado Bard, more than 2800 NOK win, buy yourself something nice  8)

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 08:13 AM »
I could buy a car from that money in Hungary.

Offline theredi

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 09:30 AM »
u loccoooo !!!! next time i want a tip ;]

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 04:38 PM »
awesome'd, any reason this is in CF's part of the forums tho? [:

Offline Peja

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 04:54 PM »
cause most of cf members are from finland ;D

Offline darKz

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 06:00 PM »
Hey we got active members from 5 different countries. We're not German only anymore! :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline SPW

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 07:08 PM »
nice catch crazy :D

But dont forget. Longterm you lose money by playing lottery games.

Offline Random00

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 11:13 AM »
not necessarily ;P

Offline HHC

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 02:08 PM »
betting on sports is not a lottery.

And btw, german soccer smells butt  :D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 09:38 AM »
Lol SPW, you don`t like german soccer since you associate it with lottery? :P But I understand what you mean, 95% of those who plays sportsbetting lose money on a longterm. I`ve proven over six years of delivering predictions that I am able to make a profit though. That being, its a big difference between what you bet yourself and what picks you predict about. I place a lot of bets for the fun of it (entertainment-bets), and my ROI thereby decreases to a minimal profit/small loss.

Offline SPW

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 07:07 PM »
Statistics never lies. So, I'm happy with you, "BE Crazy". Too many people just cant stop by winning some higher amounts, gettin its fever. But, if you just play for the fun and ofc a sort of tactics, then I'm happy with you.  :)

And once again. Nice catch! :)

by the way: I'm so loving bundesliga, watching it every single weekend. For me its one of the best league in the world, behind premier league and primera divison, ofc. Now I have sky, and can watch all games live when I want. And I did it cause of the bundesliga (50%), Icehockey Swiss-League (15%) and Soccer Swiss League (10%). Rest goes to PL and PD and a bit Serie A.

So, I really love bundesliga, and thats no joke! :)

Wanna have a tipp for next weekend? Hoffenheim will beat Bayern München 3-2 (0:1). Gomez 0-1, Firmino 1-1, T. Müller 1-2, Obasi 2-2, Babel 3-2. :D

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:14 PM by SPW »