Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:51 PM

Author Topic: Welcome on board, franz!  (Read 8258 times)

Re: Welcome on board, franz!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 07:08 AM »
grats Franz !!!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 10:09 AM »
SiX has been kind of dead for a pretty long time now, and though I find it sad that its completely dead, I`m glad franz can move on to a "new adventure". Good recruitment by CF, good choice of clan by franz! Your list of clans getting pretty impressive franz, but it won`t be forefilled until you`ve had your stay with the deadly wormers :D

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 12:08 PM »
Welcome!

Online Camper

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 12:26 PM »
ps sounds good!

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 12:34 PM »
Hah, welcome to CF Franz.  Makes me wish I was active even more knowing you're part of our roster!  Hope to clan together soon man.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 12:53 PM »
franz, it's like, I am sad cuz six died, but happy you found a clan you like, but it's really weird you want to join CF for me, I mean, what is the point for you to join CF, they are already at the top of their game, rarely play, you just like to win or?

I don't want to say bad words, I love CF and they know that, we had a great time with our recent PO, but CF are already at the top, there will be no accomplishment for you, no challenge, no rise to the top, it'd bore the hell out of me...

For example, I picked cFc cuz they were such nice people, and had potential to be one of the best, at the time I joined they were 5th, now I have a feeling of accomplishing a high level with cFc.

All you can do, is nothing new, do you know what I mean, I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean it in a, what's the point, kinda way.

I spoke to Rene a short time ago asking if CF would be interested in resetting ranks, but unfortunately MI won't allow us to do that, how cool would it be if cFc and CF could reset to 1000 and have that challenge and rise to the top again?

Offline Ray

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 01:40 PM »
Staying on top is a lot bigger challenge than climbing to the top. Generally speaking. Not to mention these two clans would not be able to get the same amount of points, since even two years ago the competition between clans were a lot more active and fierce.

And don't forget that cFc won against CF last time, so I wouldn't say we are the best. ;)

Offline Free

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 02:04 PM »
Why doesn't franz join a clan where he's actually needed? He's too good, and CF/cFc are too good, he should join another clan so we actually have some competition...

I was kinda hoping he would join mm or ps or something.

Now you made it sound like mm is not in the level with you guys. :D

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 02:57 PM »
Why doesn't franz join a clan where he's actually needed? He's too good, and CF/cFc are too good, he should join another clan so we actually have some competition...

I was kinda hoping he would join mm or ps or something.

Now you made it sound like mm is not in the level with you guys. :D

haha ye porra komo, mm can win sometimes seasson 19 remember? huahaua
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Random00

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 03:28 PM »
Offtopic: Komo, why did Artic join cFc? (no answer needed, just think about it; already enough offtopic in this thread imo)
I think the situation is quite similar and you didnt hear anyone from CF moaning about that. ;)

Offline darKz

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 03:43 PM »
Cristiano Ronaldo wouldn't join a 2nd division club either, to say the least. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 03:52 PM »
Hey, mm and ps aren't 2nd div clans! :P

Offline darKz

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 03:57 PM »
I never said that, and I didn't mean to imply it either, honestly. It's just Komos wording, he forced me to say it like that. :P
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 04:12 PM »
i feel shit now :( 
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline darKz

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 04:14 PM »
Let's cut the off topic tbh.
~ Dubc 2010