Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:55 AM

Author Topic: Welcome on board, franz!  (Read 8283 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Welcome on board, franz!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 05:03 PM »
i do agree with komo on once sense, but then random brings up a good point...

makes komo contradict everything he said... 

anyway, franz has american flag under his name, and ea community...

as of no, no actual clan.. he will join mm, mark my words!!

i think ill go start a welcome franz thread on mm forums. :D

Offline Guaton

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 06:48 PM »
with twyrfher active (and so TaG) Artic would have never joined cFc , and so seBa and CKC

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 06:57 AM »
Well, ArtiC joined cFc because it's a "latin" community clan, and him and daina/lalo are good friends, I didn't even know he was joining etc, one day I was told "ArtiC is joining us cuz TaG died"

avi, please don't be so blind to say I am contradicting myself, I am not, I thought we had a laugh with our elites and were finally heading somewhere good?

nino, sorry, but mm isn't on CF/cFc's level, you have the potential for sure, but I judge this solely on "statistics" not opinion, imo there are about 4 other clans as good as CF/cFc they just are not as active or don't play their strongest teams as much as CF/cFc do, there is no shame in admitting this, or even any vanity in me saying so, it's the truth, it's the way it is, I had this discussion (in a good manner) with avirex yesterday, we both agree franz shouldn't join CF or cFc.

Sorry, but even with Cueshark joining too, to me it's like giving up on a team, and glory hunting to the "best" team (except for Cue he wasn't even in a clan, but the fact he went straight for "the best clan" is glory hunting), they looked for the best statistical team, not the best friendly team, I ain't saying it's the biggest crime since that faggot Hitler or anything lol, just saying I don't like why things work like that, like I said, I joined cFc when they were 5th (when doH were active) and so there I have something to show for it.

Cueshark - I have nothing against you, please for the love of god don't assume I hate you or something, I at least know darKz knows I love everyone here so if you wanna all think I hate you or, and come up with another make believe reason to troll me go ahead, I just like saying things how they are.

The same does go for ArtiC btw, don't think I haven't realised that.

It comes down to 1 thing, self image, some people need the knowledge they are good enough to "be part of the best clan", they want others to look at them and because of their "tag" automatically assume they own, I really don't see the point in this if there is nothing left to achieve.

Does anyone actually agree with this, or do you all just don't care?

Edit: When I said me and avi agree, I don't mean like, we think it's the most evil plot and should be illegal, I hope you don't mean that, I just meant, when I said to him, he would be better to join another clan and have something to achieve avi was like "yeah I know"

(Hidden compliment - CF ownz, incase you missed it xD)

If franz joins CF then that's cool cuz then CF will (hopefully) play alot more, and cFc/CF should have some future tense battles, I hope Cue can get active again too :( (How you doin anyway Cue? Things getting back to normal yet? Hows the kid?).

Offline Guaton

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 03:14 PM »
artic is a glory hunter!!!  xDD i asked him to try to join ckc to be with me and seba together again!  he chose cfc , and with totaly understandable reasons :p   fu nait y la conchetumareeeeeeeeeeeeee

with this i say , maybe franz has his own totaly understandable reasons for joining to CF :u

i actually don't see the big deal on it
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:19 PM by Guaton »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011, 03:24 PM »
artic is a glory hunter!!!  xDD i asked him to try to join ckc to be with me and seba together again!  he chose cfc , and with totaly understandable reasons :p   fu nait y la conchetumareeeeeeeeeeeeee

with this i say , maybe franz has his own totaly understandable reasons for joining to CF :u

i actually don't see the big deal on it

Exactly ! I am glad you feel the same way, I totally agree, notice I never said it's bad, or anything, I just had to say it I know I ain't the only one thinking it.

franz fits in with their style, definately, 100% professional attitude, obviously it's a great choice for both franz and CF, I still think it would be more satisfying for him to join another clan, but that's just me.

Offline darKz

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 03:45 PM »
While I appreciate your bringing up the topic Dave, I think it's kinda rude to say "franz shouldn't join CF" in his welcome thread. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Devilage

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2011, 03:59 PM »
U talk too much care to this game komo, ur video about getting angry with daina was "kinda" funny but that just shows why u let ckc get split once, mm it's inactive, not at his top level of players, shyguy would pwn everyone on rrtt, mablak well u know what ill say, and yet u guys got owned on season 19 po's as nino said, cFc's a great competitive clan, CF too, but anyone can take them down (ps, mm), ur pretty arrogant sometimes even if u say things with nice words, tehy're still arrogant, ur overall stats are great, cFc and CF play this league before MM even was reformed, so here's something u can think off, btw n choice franz.

Smoking proud.

Offline nino

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2011, 04:16 PM »
nino, sorry, but mm isn't on CF/cFc's level, you have the potential for sure, but I judge this solely on "statistics" not opinion, imo there are about 4 other clans as good as CF/cFc they just are not as active or don't play their strongest teams as much as CF/cFc do, there is no shame in admitting this, or even any vanity in me saying so, it's the truth, it's the way it is, I had this discussion (in a good manner) with avirex yesterday, we both agree franz shouldn't join CF or cFc.

Sorry komo, but i have to disagree with you there, the big diference is mm didnot have mostly of time, good players in every scheme avaliable to play and we didnot care to it and keep playing clanner, with cfc it is diferent, u guys have much more active members online at the same time then of course this, give you an huge advantage to get more points and stuff, with CF  what happens? they just play clanners when they got their squad on to play.

but looking for the players , we have mablak, barman ,free, me, avi , dev and some others that imo are as top players as you guys so  i showed up the diference.

it is much more easy to beat me and dev in a rr per exemple than mablak and barman lol.

so thats it, IMO we are equal level of players we just dont care for loses, and wanted to have fun.

Edit:

and btw, i think franz is allowed to join w/e clan he/she (xD) wants, you have to go to places which you feel good, doesnot matter where.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:23 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 04:21 PM »
While I appreciate your bringing up the topic Dave, I think it's kinda rude to say "franz shouldn't join CF" in his welcome thread. :P

Franz joining CF was discussed A LOT before he joined.  I mean, we were talking about Franz joining CF like 3 months ago so it certainly wasn't a quick decision by anyone.

I'm sure Franz thought about it very carefully and being a proper old schooler he's very capable of deciding what's best for HIM and what would enhance his enjoyment of the game.

In light of some of the absolutely hysterical moments I've had playing with Ray, Random and Rene (and other members), I wouldn't care if this clan was top or bottom of the league.  It's all about fun!

:<

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2011, 04:49 PM »
None of our business. Give your head a shake Komo or better yet pull it back out of your ass!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2011, 05:10 PM »

Sorry komo, but i have to disagree with you there, the big diference is mm didnot have mostly of time, good players in every scheme avaliable to play and we didnot care to it and keep playing clanner, with cfc it is diferent, u guys have much more active members online at the same time then of course this, give you an huge advantage to get more points and stuff, with CF  what happens? they just play clanners when they got their squad on to play.

but looking for the players , we have mablak, barman ,free, me, avi , dev and some others that imo are as top players as you guys so  i showed up the diference.

it is much more easy to beat me and dev in a rr per exemple than mablak and barman lol.

so thats it, IMO we are equal level of players we just dont care for loses, and wanted to have fun.

Edit:

and btw, i think franz is allowed to join w/e clan he/she (xD) wants, you have to go to places which you feel good, doesnot matter where.

nino, notice I said mm has potential, sorry but you must not have read what I said, I even said to avi, mm should be in top 3, with members you have, and only reason is cuz you are not all active (like you said).

Lol dev, I was smiling in that video, so what, it's how we make light of a bad situation, we get angry for few seconds, then make a joke, laugh it off, best way imo.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2011, 08:30 PM »
CKC own everyone , Guaton/seBa/Dub the best squad ,  u are to scared to play us huehue xD franz who? SEGUADUBA FTW

xDDD

Offline SPW

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2011, 09:18 PM »

Franz joining CF was discussed A LOT before he joined.  I mean, we were talking about Franz joining CF like 3 months ago so it certainly wasn't a quick decision by anyone.

Even longer ;)

This was not a quick decision by franz. It makes no sense to talk about "why he joins CF" etc. Totally senseless, especially in this thread. ;d

So just be glad that franz and CF will get active again.

Random00, darkz, Ray, franz, SPW - thats not a big roster comparing with other clans. :p

But back to topic now. Too much non-sense is already coming up here..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2011, 01:22 AM »
Sure SPW, np, I just wanna make sure though, you do know I don't mean harm yeah?

Offline nino

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2011, 01:25 AM »
ok komo, now i got you better, in a better way i mean, maybe it didnot sound much clear to me b4, cos well, u know urself. xD

no offence ae, and no more off topic too ae, cos king.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.