Forums
April 25, 2024, 09:44 AM

Author Topic: All Against Mablak  (Read 16263 times)

Offline Flori

All Against Mablak
« on: July 25, 2012, 02:42 AM »
Dulux, Cue, Sock, Sir-j ? Aren't you bored to get PWNED by Mab ?  His profile is full of gold, we gotta change this and at least have 1 f@#!ing map where he cant beat our time. We sure can do this ;P He is 1st in exactly 51/51 challenges he played. Honestly if I could see at least 1 silver in his profile (in the ttrr part) it would show there is A SMALL BIT of competition to him :)
When we talk about current RR Pros we dont even quote Mab coz he is number 1 by default, we got used to this and we compare each other without talking about him, but we gotta change this guys =).
Go on pick 1 map over the 51 record he has and lets beat him :)
We needa start the revolution on Mab, move your ass and prove ourself that he ain't anymore the god of rr :).
I count on u guys :D

To sock
Quote from: LOTR
Hold your ground! Hold your ground!

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the courage of men fails,

when we forsake our friends

and break all bonds of fellowship,

but it is not this day.

An hour of wolves and shattered shields,

when the age of men comes crashing down,

but it is not this day!

This day we fight!!

By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,

I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!
;)

SRY MAB ! Love you still !

Re: All Against Mablak
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 04:55 AM »
I encourage everyone to try and steal as many records as they can, I'll defend them to the death! In fact I'm a little more interested in improving the records I already hold than new challenges, because keeping them competitive brings the times ever closer to perfection, which is something we all wanna see ;0

Offline Flori

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 06:38 AM »
because keeping them competitive brings the times ever closer to perfection, which is something we all wanna see ;0

100% agree

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 07:11 PM »
encourage Lordhound and Ryan to be active and you may see more silvers!

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 07:44 PM »
wait sir-j to be active again
he is more ttrr addicted then you all guys together

Offline Flori

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 07:48 PM »
oww not sure we are more than you think playing A LOT offline.

Offline angus

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 12:59 AM »
< 3

Offline sm0k

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 03:01 AM »
give me a new tarantula ;p then np ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 07:10 AM »
I love and respect Mablak etc, but I still think theres summin fishy about him, we must have a LAN challenge someday for him to prove he's as good as this lol.

It may even just be summin like, he's a brainy ass mother f@#!er and has the best equipment, modded keyboards, which other people don't, and that gives him an edge, or other people who may possibly be as good, have equipment that holds them back.

99% of his roping is fine, but theres just tiny small moments where I see him doing shit that's just f@#!ing wrong...

Mablak is like God, so many people want proof it's real, but never get it... So they have blind faith and believe.

I am like, in, 99.99% believe lol.

Offline Flori

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 07:52 AM »
I love and respect Mablak etc, but I still think theres summin fishy about him, we must have a LAN challenge someday for him to prove he's as good as this lol.

It may even just be summin like, he's a brainy ass mother f@#!er and has the best equipment, modded keyboards, which other people don't, and that gives him an edge, or other people who may possibly be as good, have equipment that holds them back.

99% of his roping is fine, but theres just tiny small moments where I see him doing shit that's just f@#!ing wrong...

Mablak is like God, so many people want proof it's real, but never get it... So they have blind faith and believe.

I am like, in, 99.99% believe lol.

and this is how the thread will get 15pages in 3 days talking about something not related to the topic.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 07:57 AM »
Well cmon lol, you can't expect someone to be as good as Mablak is, and not expect anyone to ask for proof lol.

Have I said something that no one else in this community thinks?

If so then sorry, it must just be me and i'll shutup lol...

Offline Flori

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 08:14 AM »
man i already came close to some mab times and i think i have the possibility to beat him in every record he did. I play rope for 6 years with a 2 years break. He plays rope for ? 10-15 years ? looks rly fair to me that he is so good and better than us.
"99% of his roping is fine, but theres just tiny small moments where I see him doing shit that's just f@#!ing wrong..."
U have to show me then, i never saw mablak doing something that others cant do. He is better coz he manages to be v good whole turn, when a lof or v good rr player can do what he is doing, but not the whole turn.
Me and sock played a lot together trying to beat some of his times, and we didnt manage because we couldnt keep going v good the whole turn, its not like our best turns couldnt beat him, its just we do mistakes making us lose maybe 2 secs. I often was faster than mablak after 20-30sec, but failed because of stress or coz i dont control enough my rope to get the whole turn perfectly.
sock maybe did the time 40 like 50 times in az35 map, and 3/4 of those 40secs are with mistakes.
What i mean is that every mablak time is beatable, its not like we do our best turn with 0 mistakes and still dont beat.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 08:27 AM »
I've been playing WA longer than Mablak, WA flows through my veins, I love this game and I have alot of faith in Mablak, I am still entitled to ask for proof whether you like it or not.

Stop getting so offended because other people have different views, in my opinion you have the best players in the world, then Mablak on a much MUCH higher level, he never fails, everyone else does, just get it already lol.

Until people start beating him, or he starts not winning everything 100%, I have every right to think this don't I?

I am not insulting anyone, but other peoples jealously or insecurity makes them angry at the things I say. Are you intimidated by this or something? Why should that concern me?

Edit: To me, it looks like Mablak hardly even tries sometimes(not saying he doesn't try... Don't twist my words ffs lol), but everyone else, is trying their hearts out...

Like, Mablak makes it look easy, others make it look hard lol.

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 09:06 AM »
I've been playing WA longer than Mablak, WA flows through my veins, I love this game and I have alot of faith in Mablak, I am still entitled to ask for proof whether you like it or not.

Stop getting so offended because other people have different views, in my opinion you have the best players in the world, then Mablak on a much MUCH higher level, he never fails, everyone else does, just get it already lol.

Until people start beating him, or he starts not winning everything 100%, I have every right to think this don't I?

I am not insulting anyone, but other peoples jealously or insecurity makes them angry at the things I say. Are you intimidated by this or something? Why should that concern me?

Edit: To me, it looks like Mablak hardly even tries sometimes(not saying he doesn't try... Don't twist my words ffs lol), but everyone else, is trying their hearts out...

Like, Mablak makes it look easy, others make it look hard lol.

Well Mablak claimed to attempt for 30 hours to beat one record.  I assume he puts in multiple hours to beat other times.  It's not like he pulls the winning time out of his bum in a puff of smoke. 

Would seeing 30 hours of failed replays convince you that he is human and 100% genuine?

Perhaps you could ask Mablak to present to you a directory of 30 hours of cock up replays until the golden run was achieved?  Would that convince you?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:10 AM by Cueshark »

Offline Flori

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 09:31 AM »
and komo im convinced we can reach his lvl in rr challenge and he isnt a god in it ;P