Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:10 AM

Author Topic: Full wormage challenge  (Read 1535 times)

Offline HHC

Full wormage challenge
« on: October 28, 2015, 07:19 PM »
For some reason I keep deleting my teams with the furthest mission progress... so once every couple of months I go through the whole mission/deathmatch sequence to get that shit back. (I know i can use proggy... but yeah, its kinda fun doing all this  ;D)

Anyway. I'm doing it again this time.
And I'm keeping times to see how fast I can complete everything.

Maybe someone else is up for a challenge and wants to give it a go as well  :)

Rules:
- Get gold on everything. All missions, all training disciplines, and Elite in deathmatch mode.
- No restarting if you blew a run. You are allowed to quit once in-game though when you see that a mission is obviously lost.
- Casualties don't matter. In deathmatch you can waste as many worms as you like. Only thing that counts is the time you take to finish it all.
- Time starts the moment you press 'start mission' or 'begin training'. The pie-loading is included. Time stops as soon as you get the notification that you scored gold on this (last) mission.
- You can take breaks, just write down the time you spent so far.
- If you fail a mission, retry until you get the gold.
- edit: Use a watch to keep time.
- Write down the times you spent on each mode (mission, training, deathmatch), so we can compare those as well  :)

I know there are guys who did speedruns on all missions... so yeah, it's gonna be hard beating those guys. But it just seems like fun to compare times with other players.
And a good way to waste a shitty-weather-day.

have fun  8)

HHC's time:
Training: 0:34:17
Missions: 4:27:19
Deathmatch: 3:11:59

Total time to complete everything: 8:13:35
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 12:34 AM by HHC »

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Full wormage challenge
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 08:50 PM »
Man i'd be all in for this if I hadn't done those missions so many times, maybe if i can muster the strength soon I'll do it, but as is i've already done them all 4-5 times.  Deathmatches get real tedious too, with all the pile and darkside tactics you have to employ in the later rounds.

Looking forward to people's times though.

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 09:56 PM »
Thread is open for years to come, you'll always have times to compare with  :)

Offline Korydex

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 08:49 AM »
N thread Bart

Offline HHC

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 12:37 AM »
I'm done  ;D

8 hours and 13 mins  :-[

deathmatch was boring :/ Especially the lack of rope knocks kinda sucks. And I'm sure it's a time easily beatible by any normal/abnormal player.
Missions and training were most fun to me. But I was lucky I didnt get stuck on any of them for very long.

Any takers?

Offline skunk3

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 06:25 PM »
I've done all of the training/missions so many times, and played deathmatch from beginning to elite more times than I can remember. I'd rather spend my time playing online. :P That sounds sooooo boring.

Offline barman

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 09:49 AM »
By the way: http://www.speedrun.com/Worms_Armageddon has no records so far 8)
They require a video verification though (you need to record your entire playthrough).
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best