Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:36 AM

Author Topic: All Against Mablak  (Read 16259 times)

Re: All Against Mablak
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2012, 04:58 AM »
Yeah, challenges are largely about time invested. Some people like twistah think that this makes RR challenges useless, but it's basically the same principle as practicing to improve, they both cost time and effort. I'm glad to see closer and closer times, and I'd be more than happy to see a time that I truly can't beat, although my brain wouldn't allow me to leave such a time alone ;0.

I don't mind people being suspicious of me, but there's nothing that I could possibly be using. You're free to send any replay to Cybershadow or Deadcode to test for x-speed, beyond that, there's just double tapping macros, but if you look at finger rollers, I'd think you'd be able to see that my taps aren't quite as fast. FR taps usually have a 2 or 3 frame delay, most of my taps are maybe 4 frames, though I can sometimes exceed that in short bursts. I'll try to record a video with my iPod touch though.

Ahem Ramone, Dario and I are pretty closely matched, for example I beat him in the finals of both the last two ONL playoffs, and in the finals of the Jakka's recent cup, though he's beaten me plenty before.

ive played you mab and its obvious you dont use macros or w/e, you use 1 finger(i think) and just have excellent style and timing

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2012, 06:45 AM »
True, if Mablak is beaten then he does like to spend 20+ hours until he gets the record back, that is where the dedication comes in and perhaps this is a unique characteristic of his.

You mean if someone posts a better time, he hasn't been defeated until the deadline is over lol.

But, this is the sole reason I hold him highly above everyone else, I am not saying you guys aren't top players, but it's his personality, his passion, his commitment, his "never give up" drive, that makes him simply much better than anyone so far on Earth at TTRR.

I don't see him so much as the best at any other scheme, maybe Elite, this is all, the rest he is beatble at his best.

Also, can't you ever reply to something you don't like without losing the plot and acting like a kid?

I am perfectly within my rights to say the things I have said, if anyone wants to try and prove me wrong, go ahead.

Also, Mab, in this day and age, video is not proof enough, especially for this game.

Edit - I never ever once said I don't believe Mablak doesn't cheat, I would still like proof, is that a crime? No, then shutup with the insults.

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2012, 08:07 AM »
Ok, lets put this to bed. 

What proof could he provide if not video?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 08:30 AM »
I was just saying, for me it'd be cool to see all this go down, in a LAN competition, something I was looking into sponsoring and doing in the future, for anyone interested, but it's a while away, was gonna keep this idea a secret but f@#! it, I have tons of ideas for all kinds of shit lol.

Of course participants would have the option of bringing their own equipment, but it'd have to be checked of course.

Now tell me, you wouldn't just DIE to be able to do this, with all the best players you compete with regulary, in a proper sponsored show.

TTRR is about the only scheme worthy of such live feed and excitement and true competitive fever that people who don't even need to know what WA is, would be impressed.

Seriously, I would die to see all you guys faces and reactions and sportsmanship, in a real live sponsored event, it'd be a MASSIVE success.

Offline Flori

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 08:41 AM »
True, if Mablak is beaten then he does like to spend 20+ hours until he gets the record back, that is where the dedication comes in and perhaps this is a unique characteristic of his.

But, this is the sole reason I hold him highly above everyone else, I am not saying you guys aren't top players, but it's his personality, his passion, his commitment, his "never give up" drive, that makes him simply much better than anyone so far on Earth at TTRR.

I'd more say because he is better

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 08:54 AM »

:D

I'd more say because he is better

that makes him simply much better than anyone

Offline Flori

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 09:18 AM »
Yeah i wanted to say "I'd more say because he got better skills" xD.
I don't think Mab is better because he got more passion, commitment, "never give up" drive than his :P
All players trying to beat his times got that too. But he got more skills. He'd do an amazing time in 10 hours when we'd maybe spend 100 hours to get it ;P In this i see even more "passion, commitment, "never give up" drive" for us lol.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2012, 10:08 AM »

Seriously, I would die to see all you guys faces and reactions and sportsmanship, in a real live sponsored event, it'd be a MASSIVE success.

Won't work. No one is going to sponsor 10 people playing WA in some basement.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 10:16 AM »
Thanks for the support guys ;0

A video needs to offer evidence that it's not a replay, doesn't have to do much more than that. I'll have to warm for a while to de-rust, maybe I can do it tomorrow.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 10:17 AM »

Won't work. No one is going to sponsor 10 people playing WA in some basement.

I wish you'd learn to f@#!ing read, and read things properly before posting rubbish as usual...

I was just saying, for me it'd be cool to see all this go down, in a LAN competition, something I was looking into sponsoring and doing in the future,

A video needs to offer evidence that it's not a replay, doesn't have to do much more than that. I'll have to warm for a while to de-rust, maybe I can do it tomorrow.

No, you are smart enough to know there are ways to cheat/fake, and make things appear different than they actually are, even in video.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 10:35 AM »

I wish you'd learn to f@#!ing read, and read things properly before posting rubbish as usual...

I did, won't work, I bet my own money on it; you will never host a profitable or unprofitable but notable sponsored LAN party. I think you need to remove all the butterflies from your head, that's all.

You many times sound like a dreamy child, "I have so many ideas lol". It's ok Komodo, just give it a rest and look at the world with a more reasonable perspective.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:37 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Flori

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 11:10 AM »
You many times sound like a dreamy child, "I have so many ideas lol". It's ok Komodo, just give it a rest and look at the world with a more reasonable perspective.

:P :D ;D :) ;) :-[ :P ::)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2012, 11:19 AM »
Who the f@#! said I wanted to make money with it?

LOL !

God damn you are so brainwashed dude...

I would do it, because I love the game, and would love to give the people, who would enjoy such a thing, the chance to do it. (It would be a success in spirit).

Just, STFU and don't reply to me in future cuz you are such a tool lol.

Edit: Nothing you can say now, will redeem yourself, so just do yourself a favour and don't bother replying if you truly respect yourself.

Offline lalo

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2012, 11:29 AM »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2012, 11:37 AM »
Sean Bean !!! xD