Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:51 PM

Author Topic: I'm bored. Defeat me in 1vs1 Mole and win 6$ or 7$  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Zalo the moler

I'm bored. Defeat me in 1vs1 Mole and win 6$ or 7$
« on: May 10, 2022, 08:17 AM »
I am super bored. I am in a small circle of people who play league Mole games. I had a lot of pleasant adrenaline during my 2015-2016 years when I chased my 100x won games in a row and nowadays I severely lack opponents.

I came up with an idea for a challenge:

Each time you defeat me in Bo1 Mole 1vs1, I pay you 6$ or donate 7$ in your name to TUS.

Everybody, literally everybody from all over the world, would have Bo1 League matches to play against me, each time having maximum 20 attempts, in two schemes to choose from - Official League one with strong clusters, Or my own scheme with all weapons flattened out.

Challenge ends when 2 games are won against me, or when once again I complete 100x games in a row. (I'm old now and it's unlikely to happen)

As part of the challenge games would be reported as standard league games, while the one who defeats me would additionally upload their replay on the challenge page.

I really am just bored and I will do anything for a bit of adrenaline and for having more opponents. I encourage everybody to wake up their hibernating asleep friends from worms to show up and to play for extra cash, especially from Argentina.

There are two exceptions among participating players.

Danie (mexican) - I played hundreds of games with this guy, and he would instantly take the entire cash on the first week. The challenge is mostly for people who don't play mole regularly, and Danie never needed to be pushed to the game. He is always the first to fight, so he won't participate here.

Lupastic (hungarian) - Each game with him would need to be at least Bo3. Gameplay wise, he is one of the best players I have ever met, dominating in nearly all the schemes. I sure would sweat a bit in a Bo1 match against him.

How do you know that I will not back down? I had already contacted MonkeyIsland about donating to TUS in February. I genuinely want to thank this website for helping me grow. I just love playing Mole, that's all what matters to me. It's fine if some people will continue disliking me, especially after 2018 incident. All I want is having somebody to play against, no matter if I win or lose, if I will be mocked or not. I still want to thank those who made it possible for me to register here.

EDIT: Alright. I received instructions from MonkeyIsland. The Instructions say that my Challenge doesn't land in the typical criteria (settings,  specific maps, and having points ladder for each attempt). Therefore the challenge needs to take place in the topic over here.

Therefore, it starts here and now!

Danie will be chosen over here as an impartial judge, making decisions if the game was 100% decided if anybody happens to disconnect. I fully trust his gut-feeling.

Current Statistics:
Danger135 - 2 losses
SIBASA - 2 losses

Zalo 2.0 streak: 15x wins (May 11)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 10:48 PM by GonZaLO »

Online Lupastic

Re: I'm bored. Defeat me in 1vs1 Mole and win 4$ or 5$
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 08:31 AM »
awwww :-[ :-[ thanks

Offline Godmax

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 09:34 AM »
Yes make it 400-500 bucks

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 10:06 AM »
I am super bored. I am in a small circle of people who play league Mole games. I had a lot of pleasant adrenaline during my 2015-2016 years when I chased my 100x won games in a row and nowadays I severely lack opponents.

I came up with an idea for a challenge:

Each time you defeat me in Bo1 Mole 1vs1, I pay you 4$ or donate 5$ in your name to TUS.

Everybody, literally everybody from all over the world, would have Bo1 match to play against me, each time having maximum 20 attempts, in two schemes to choose from - Official League one with strong clusters, Or my own scheme with all weapons flattened out.

Challenge ends when 2 games are won against me, or when once again I complete 100x games in a row. (I'm old now and it's unlikely to happen)

As part of the challenge games would be reported as standard league games, while the one who defeats me would additionally upload their replay on the challenge page.

I really am just bored and I will do anything for a bit of adrenaline and for having more opponents. I will encourage everybody to wake up their hibernating asleep friends from worms to show up and to play for extra cash, especially from Argentina.

There are two exceptions among participating players.

Danie (mexican) - I played hundreds of games with this guy, and he would instantly take the entire cash on the first week. The challenge is mostly for people who don't play mole regularly, and Danie never needed to be pushed to the game. He is always the first to fight, so he won't participate here.

Lupastic (hungarian) - Each game with him would need to be at least Bo3. Gameplay wise, he is one of the best players I have ever met, dominating in nearly all the schemes. I sure would sweat a bit in a Bo1 match against him.

How do you know that I will not back down? I had already contacted MonkeyIsland about donating to TUS in February. I genuinely want to thank this website for helping me grow. I just love playing Mole, that's all what matters to me. It's fine if some people will continue disliking me, especially after 2018 incident. All I want is having somebody to play against, no matter if I win or lose, if I will be mocked or not. I still want to thank those who made it possible for me to register here.

I am open to your feedback.

"he is one of the best players I have ever met" Interesting, it seems you did not meet so many players then.

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 10:50 AM »
"he is one of the best players I have ever met" Interesting, it seems you did not meet so many players then.

Possible. I mostly looked at his decision-making on the spot and his ability to learn any scheme very fast.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 10:53 AM by GonZaLO »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 11:39 AM »
i feel sorry for you . worms is dien . im in ag right now lets mole !!  :-\

Offline Godmax

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2022, 11:42 AM »
Lupastic must be Superman

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2022, 03:35 PM »
that 4 bucks wont bring back worms times u silly friend
i remeber worms different i l ivedd in front of thje screen in the evening and morning playen worms but today its dead

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2022, 04:43 PM »
Alright. I received instructions from MonkeyIsland. The Instructions say that my Challenge doesn't land in the typical criteria (settings,  specific maps, and having points ladder for each attempt)

Therefore the challenge needs to take place in the topic over here and starts here and now!

Each Player's stats will land here, in the 1st post that will be updated daily. Feel free to fight and get 4 USD. If I see loss of interest in the challenge I will increase the prize!

Danie will be chosen over here as an impartial judge, making decisions if the game was 100% decided if anybody happens to disconnect. I fully trust his gut-feeling.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2022, 05:10 PM »
wow nice gonzalo  :-*

Online Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm bored. Defeat me in 1vs1 Mole and win 6$ or 7$
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2022, 10:21 AM »
There is a big conflict:

When I play for fun, I have fun and I usually lost (and you are probably bored).
When I play for win, I usually win but I am bored and tired of that.
So I play for fun only. Games are here for have fun.  :)
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2022, 12:09 PM »
yes like when if you count pixels in ms paint to ruin the fun for me in challenges XD
u just cant beat zalo thats all

Online Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2022, 05:36 PM »
Anyone can beat Zalo. As in one of your last mole games... I has clusters and he was on girder... easy kill. But I throw something for fun.

But if there are any rules, we need respect it. Or try say in shopper that shoot bazooka from floor is okay, because it is fun.

Do you have no other replays where you finished, only that one? Or you post only replay where you are first, no others? So for 2nd place you do not post replay? There are more players I know, which play on First/None.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 05:40 PM by Danger135 »
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2022, 07:04 PM »
Danger135, it's not about funners, in which I fly across the whole map on bungee just for stunts and fun since adrenaline of playing 1vs1vs1vs1vs1 is rather comparable to mushroom picking in the forest in autumn.

It's about 1vs1 League games, played very often in TUS scheme, with slow water and limited distance of girders. That is where mind games begin, and games can sometimes go for 80-90 minutes. But then again, you said that you are bored of such games and I completely understand it.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2022, 08:14 PM »
oh 6 or 7 thats almost 3 plus kofola for Dangerbear